Bob's Red Mill Arrowroot Starch Flour 16 Oz
Bobs Red Mill Arrowroot Starch Flour is an easily digested starch extracted from the roots of the arrowroot plant, Maranta Arundinacea. This grain-free ingredient is ideal for use in Gluten Free Baking and for thickening Cooking Sauces.
- Ideal for use in gluten free baking for light, delicate textures.
- Certified Kosher by OK Kosher Certification of Brooklyn, New York.
- Vegan - this product is vegan & vegetarian, meaning it is Dairy Free & does not include eggs or Honey.
- Suitable for those who follow a paleo, primal or other grain-free diet, including nuts flours, starches, whole Nuts & Seeds.
- Non-GMO Project Verified - this product is made without the use of bio-engineering & contains ingredients grown from identity preserved seeds.
- Gluten Free - this gluten free product was handled exclusively in a dedicated gluten free facility & tested for gluten free integrity in our quality control laboratory using an ELISA Gluten Assay test.
Bob's Red Mill Arrowroot Starch Flour can be used as a direct substitute for cornstarch for those with corn allergies. It has no flavour of its own, so can be used to thicken any sauce, Soup, stew, or pudding.
What country do Bob's Red Mill source their Arrowroot Starch from?
Bobs Red Mill Arrowroot Starch Flour is made from Arrowroot Starch grown in Thailand.
How does Bobs Red Mill Arrowroot Starch Flour compare to Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Cassava Flour?
Bobs Red Mill Arrowroot Starch and Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Cassava Flour 567g are two different flours. They are derived from different plants, and therefore arrowroot is not made from Cassava.
Is Bobs Red Mill Arrowroot Starch Flour nut free?
Bobs Red Mill Arrowroot Starch Flour is processed in a facility that also processes Almonds, Hazelnuts, Cashew Nuts, Coconut, Macadamia Nuts, soy, Oats, Sesame Seeds, and corn ingredients on shared lines. Despite thorough and stringent cleaning processes there is a possibility for cross contact.
Bobs Red Mill Arrowroot Starch Flour 454g
Bobs Red Mill Arrowroot Starch Flour should be stored in a cool, dry place and preferably in an air tight container.
You can also store our Bobs Red Mill Arrowroot Starch Flour in the freezer or refrigerator if preferred.
Arrowroot Starch Flour.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.