Viridian Cognitive Complex 60 Vegicaps
Feeling a lack of clarity or struggling to bring a piece of information to mind is frustrating and causes a doubting of your own ability. Often, it is suggested that this is something we must put up with as we age. But this may not be the case; adopting improved dietary and lifestyle habits can shift the clouds and let clarity shine through. As part of the Viridian Nutrition range of nutritional Supplements and Beauty products dedicated to purity, the environment & charity, Viridian Cognitive Complex Capsules are a kosher, Gluten Free, and vegan friendy Food supplement that supports Memory and cognitive function.
- 60 Capsules.
- Gluten free.
- May support memory & cognitive function.
Why should I take Viridian Cognitive Complex?
We are in the midst of a scientific revolution linking better nutrition to better Brain health. Although terms like Mood and brain food have been used for a long time, nutritional research has only recently begun to show how true this actually is. Drawing memories and information is the phenomenon of brain health and woe betide the days when the brain feels foggy. It can be irritating to go upstairs to collect an item only to have forgotten what you went for.
Diets high in fat, refined sugars and additives and low in Other Nutrients can affect behaviour and learning, particularly in children. Anxiety and Depression is much more common in those with diets that are low in fruit & vegetables and higher in processed foods. In fact what you are eating now may predict whether you will develop these problems later. And people who eat minimally processed, plant-based diets tend to have slower cognitive decline with age and reduced risk of developing dementia or Alzheimer's disease.
What is cognitive decline?
Cognitive decline is described as a progressive mental deterioration, loss of memory and the mental inability to carry out daily activities. Assessment of cognitive function can be estimated using cognitive testing such as the Mini Mental State Examination and brain imaging, however these methods are not 100% conclusive.
People who consume minimally processed, plant-based diets tend to have slower cognitive decline with age and reduced risk of developing dementia or Alzheimer's disease.
What are the active ingredients in Viridian Cognitive Complex?
Viridian Cognitive Complex Capsules contain the following studied compounds, which have been shown to promote brain health;
- Phosphatidylserine - A critical component of the cell membrane, this phospholipid has been shown to promote memory, cognitive functioning, and concentration when introduced by supplementation. PS may also enhance functions that generally decline with ageing too!
- Acetyl-l-carnitine - Derived from an amino acid that is naturally produced by the Body, this active antioxidant may protect the brain cells from oxidative damage and contribute to energy production. ALC may also promote healthy blood flow to the brain, therefore enhancing cognitive performance, mental clarity, and working memory.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - This neuroprotective antioxidant may protect the brain against radical damage, thus slowing down cognitive decline. ALA also has the potential to optimize energy metabolism, which may improve working cognitive performance.
- L-Theanine - A natural amino acid found in Tea, L-theanine has been widely used to encourage mental performance in many populations. In particular, l-theanine has been shown to promote the production of our ‘feel-good’ hormones – dopamine and serotonin. Thus, L-theanine can provide relief for individuals suffering from anxiety and stress, which can impact cognitive function..
- Co Enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) - As cognitive impairments may result from oxidative damage to the brain, CoQ10 may potentially prevent cognitive decline.
As a food supplement, take two Viridian Cognitive Complex Capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Phosphatidylserine 100mg, Acetyl-L-Carnitine 200mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg, L-Theanine 100mg, Co-enzyme Q10 20mg, in a base of alfalfa, spirulina and bilberry.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.