- 60 Capsules.
- Antioxidant rich.
- May help reduce hunger, cravings & binge eating.
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
- May be effective at improving the body's response to insulin or lowering blood sugar levels.
Viridian NAC Plus; what is it used for?
NAC is valued primarily for its role in the production of Antioxidants and in particular Glutathione, which helps neutralize harmful free radicals that may damage the tissues or cells in your Body. Alongside chromium, the other active ingredient in Viridian NAC+, this supplement may support Blood Sugar Control by improving your body's response to insulin or lowering blood sugar levels. Unstable blood sugar levels often contribute to Mood swings, tiredness, and food cravings.
Viridian NAC Plus; what is it?
Viridian NAC+ Capsules have been specifically formulated to botanically support the fundamental aspects of glycaemic control and food cravings. You may be surprised, or even shocked, to hear that many mass-market vitamins contain heaps of sugars and other additives. However Viridian NAC+ is different, free from excipients, added sugar, preservatives, additives, artificial colours or flavourings, binders and fillers.
Directions of Use
As a food supplement, take 2-4 Viridian NAC+ Capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) 800mg, L-Glutamine 200mg, Cinnamon Extract (30:1) 60mg, Chromium (chloride) 400ug, In a base of alfalfa, spirulina and bilberry.