Higher Nature Serotone 5HTP 50mg
- 90 Capsules.
- Corn free.
- Soya free.
- Yeast free.
- Sugar free.
- Wheat free.
- Dairy Free.
- Gluten Free.
- Supports the production of serotonin.
- Provides 5-HTP from griffonia simplicifolia seed.
- Contains added B vitamins & zinc to support conversion of 5HTP to serotonin.
Also available in a smaller 30 capsule size:
Higher Nature Serotone 5HTP is ideal for anyone wishing to support the natural production of serotonin in their body. It is a popular choice for when suffering from Low Mood, Anxiety and Sleep disorders, and can be taken to support normal psychological function.
Are you feeling anxious or low? Is your sleep disturbed?
Serotonin is often referred to as the "feel good" neurotransmitter and plays a role in a range of body functions from mood to the sleep cycle. Low serotonin levels have been associated with anxiety, low mood and disturbed sleep.
What is the active ingredient Griffonia Simplicifolia?
5HTP is found naturally in the Griffonia simplicifolia seed which is a woody climbing shrub native to Central & Western Africa. It grows to about 3m, and bears green flowers followed by black pods. Griffonia Simplicifolia seed it is used in the body for neurotransmitter production.
How will Higher Nature Serotone 5HTP benefit my body?
Higher Nature Serotone 5HTP provides the natural Amino Acid, 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) from which serotonin is produced in the body. Supplementing with this daily Food supplement may increase serotonin levels and melatonin production, leading to a better night's sleep, reduced feelings of Depression, and increased feelings of fullness - making it a potentially useful for weight loss too!
Directions of Use
Take 1-2 Higher Nature Serotone 5HTP 50mg Capsules at the end of the day with a carbohydrate snack. Best taken at the end of the day to support restful sleep.
- Consult your doctor if under medical supervision or taking prescribed medications.
- Not advisible if pregnant or if taking anti-depressant medication.
- Can cause drowsiness; do not drive or operate machinery if affected.
- If gastro-intestinal discomfort occurs, reduce intake.
- Not available in Ireland.
One 50mg 5HTP capsule typically provides:
50mg 5HTP, 5mg Vitamin B6, 2.5mg Zinc, 25Âµg Biotin, 50Âµg Folic acid, 15mg Niacin.