Lamberts Mega Mineral Complex
Lamberts Mega Mineral Complex 90 Tablets one of the most comprehensive, high potency mineral formulas available, providing optimum levels of Calcium, Magnesium and Iron. Made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards, Lamberts Mega Mineral Complex suppies Minerals in highly absorbable forms.
- 90 Tablets.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Includes the most important minerals.
- Can be used as a formula for bone health.
- Made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
- Provides high levels of calcium, magnesium & iron.
- One of the most comprehensive, high potency mineral formulas available.
- Can be used when the vitamins in a supplement regime are being supplied separately.
Did you know?
Together, calcium and magnesium are essential to bone health and other important bodily functions. The Body doesn’t depend on magnesium to absorb calcium, however without it, calcium may become toxic, circulating itself in other areas, such as the cartilage, kidneys, and arteries, rather than the bones where it is required the most.
What are the benefits of a calcium, magnesium & iron supplement?
Calcium, magnesium and iron are important to a wide variety of bodily functions, such as sustaining muscle and nerve excitation, the mineralization of bones, and, in the case of iron, maintaining oxygen within the bloodstream.
What foods are high in calcium, magnesium & iron?
Foods rich in calcium, magnesium and iron include;
Take 2 Lamberts Mega Mineral Complex Tablets daily with a meal, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
Disintegration Time: Less than 1 hour
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Lamberts Mega Mineral Complex contains iron, which, if taken in excess may be harmful to be very young children.
Lamberts Mega Mineral Complex Tablets should be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
A clear coated, light beige speckled oval tablet
Typically per 2 tablets:
- Calcium (as carbonate) 1000mg.
- Phosphorus (as TriCalcium Phosphate) 200mg.
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 24mg.
- Magnesium (as Oxide) 400mg.
- Zinc (as Gluconate) 15mg.
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 140µg.
- Manganese (as Gluconate) 4mg.
- Boron (as Amino Acid Chelate) 2mg.
- Copper (as Gluconate) 1µg.
- Chromium (as Amino Acid Chelate) 100µg.
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 100µg.
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) 5µg.
Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin), Stearic Acid, Crosslinked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Sodium Molybdate.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.