Viridian Balanced Amino Acid Complex is a kosher certified Food supplement that offers a vegan friendly source of all the nine essential Amino Acids; L-Leucine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Lysine, L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Methionine, L-Threonine and L-Trytophan for optimum wellbeing.
What do the 9 essential amino acids do?
- Leucine is critical for muscle repair, protein synthesis and stimulates wound healing.
- Phenylalanine plays an integral role in the function and structure of proteins and enzymes.
- Lysine is important for immune function, Energy production, and the production of Collagen.
- Histidine is used to produce histamine, a neurotransmitter that is vital for Digestion & Gut Health.
- Isoleucine is heavily concentrated in muscle tissues, where it is involved in muscle metabolism.
- Valine stimulates muscle growth and regeneration, and like lysine, is also involved in the production of energy.
- Methionine is necessary for the absorption of Zinc and Selenium.
- Threonine plays a role in fat metabolism and is also a principal part of structural proteins, like collagen.
- Tryptophan is a precursor to serotonin, a neurotransmitter that regulates your Mood and Sleep patterns.
Viridian Balanced Amino Acid Complex Capsules are particularly valuable for athletes or those individuals with digestive power complications. And as these 9 essential amino acids are usually obtained through diet, via meat, eggs or poultry, those on strict vegan and/or vegetarian diets are clearly unable to obtain them from food sources, making Viridian Balanced Amino Acid Complex the perfect alternative thatâ€™s packed full of all the aminos their bodies require.
- 90 Capsules.
- Kosher certified.
- Contains 9 essential amino acids essential for human health.
- Provides essential amino acids in an appropriately balanced ratio.
What are Amino Acids?
Amino Acids are the basic building blocks of protein, which help grow and maintain muscles, hormones, neurotransmitters, enzymes and antibodies.
Who should take Viridian Amino Acid Complex?
Since amino acids build protein chains and help support almost every part of the body, anyone may benefit from taking Viridian Amino Acid Complex. However these types of Supplements are usually recommended to highly active individuals or athleltes to help boost physical performance and maintain muscle strength.
Directions of Use
As a food supplement, take one to three Viridian Balanced Amino Acid Complex Capsules daily away from food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Amino Acid Complex ingredients:
L-Leucine 130mg, L-Phenylalanine 130mg, L-Lysine 100mg, L-Histidine 76mg, L-Isoleucine 76mg L-Valine 66mg, L-Methionine 50mg, L-Threonine 50mg, L-Trytophan 20mg.