Balanced Vitamins are a range of premium Supplements researched and developed by experts using the finest ingredients and environmentally friendly packaging. These unique supplements have been designed to be as clean and simple as possible and are free from excipients such as silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide. Available in glass jars and refillable pouches, why not boost your immunity today with this new range of vitamins!
Where are Balanced Vitamins made?
Balanced Vitamins are made in the UK in high-quality, certified manufacturing premises using energy-efficient processes.
What are the 13 essential vitamins?
How can Balanced Vitamins support my health?
Balanced Vitamins are broken down into six categories;
- For Energy & Mind try 5 HTP, Ashwagandha, B5 Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B Complex, Iron, Night Support or Magnesium Citrate
- For Body & Beauty try Biotin, Beauty Collagen, Eye Complex, Skin, Hair & Nails or Hyaluronic Acid.
- For Daily Health try Folic Acid, Chromium Picolinate, Curcumin, Magnesium, Calcium & Zinc, Daily Multi, Turmeric Complex or Omega.
- For Immune Support try Zinc Picolinate, Vitamin D, Vitamin C or Vitamin C Complex.
- For Digestive Aid try Bio Daily, Bio Daily Extra or Bio Travel.
- For Women Only try Women’s Multi 40+, Bio Women, Pregnancy Complex or Conception.
What vitamins are good for your balance?
Vitamin D is believed to improve muscle strength and therefore balance, due to the improved strength.
Does B12 help with balance?
It might do! Vitamin B12 deficiency is common in people over the age of 60, which appears to affect balance & coordination, making a sufferer prone to falling.
Are Balanced Vitamins vegan?
The majority of the Balanced Vitamins range (94%) is suitable for vegan diets.
Are Balanced Vitamins non-GMO?
Yes! These premium supplements are Non-GMO and are non-irradiated.