AvaCare Vitamin D3 & K2 for Children 12ml
The paediatricians, pharmacists and nutritionists at Ava Care have made AvaCare Vitamin D3 & K2 for Children for their own kids to use as well as yours. This simple and un-cluttered, liquid Food supplement can be taken by children aged 1-12 years, for normal bone health.
- Offers Immune Support.
- Spray for optimal absorption.
- Suitable for children 1-12 years.
- With a plant source of vitamin D3.
- Registered with the Vegan Society.
- Contains vitamin K2 sourced from MENAQ7.
- Helps maintain normal bone health & normal blood coagulation.
- Contributes to normal absorption of calcium & phosphorous, and to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth + muscle function.
Also available in a stronger adult formula:
What is MenaQ7?
MenaQ7 is the only clinically patented and validated vitamin K2 (as MK-7) available on the market to date. It's Gluten Free, Dairy Free and does not contain any known allergens, making it ideal for both vegans and vegetarians. A MenaQ7 source of vitamin K2 supports the maintenance of normal Joints & Bones, as well as contributing to normal blood coagulation.
Is MenaQ7 synthetic?
No! MenaQ7 is not synthetic, unlike the other three forms of vitamin K; K3 (menadione), K4 & K5. In most cases, MenaQ7 is naturally derived from fermented chickpeas.
What's Vitamin K2 good for?
Vitamin K2 plays an important role in the metabolism of Calcium by activating the binding actions of two proteins; osteocalcin and matrix GLA protein. And as calcium is a mineral found in your teeth and bones, it's safe to say that vitamin K2 may help to build & maintain bones.
What does vitamin D3 do?
Fat-soluble vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol-D3) helps the body absorb Phosphorus and calcium, which is important for building & maintaining strong bones.
Should you take K2 with D3?
Medical studies suggest that a combination of vitamin K2 & vitamin D3 may prove more effective in preventing bone loss than either nutrient alone.
- 1-3 years 1 spray per day (13 weeks supply).
- 4-8 years 2 sprays per day (6 weeks supply).
- 9-12 years 4 sprays per day (3 weeks supply).
Shake well before use. Dosages vary, see instructions. Administer into your child’s mouth once a day.
- Not suitable for children under 1 year.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken or missing.
- Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if taking anti-coagulants (blood thinning medications).
- AvaCare Vitamin D3 & K2 for Children should not be used as a substitute for a varied & balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store AvaCare Vitamin D3 & K2 for Children in a cool dry place. Once opened, use within 3 months.
MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglyceride oil from Coconut), Glycerol (from Rapeseed oil), MenaQ7 Vitamin K2 Menaquinone (MK7), Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol (plant-
sourced), Antioxidant: Vitamin E as D-Alpha Tocopherol.
|Nutritional Information||Per spray||%NRV|
|Vitamin K2 (MenaQ7, MK7)||11.25µg||15%*|
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, µg = microgram, IU = International Units
*NRV for Vitamin K (MRV not established specifically for K2)
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.