Vogel Cranberry Complex
A.Vogel Cranberry Complex Tablets are the latest addition to an already well-stacked A.Vogel range of herbal remedies and Food supplements. Each tablet contains the equivalent of 7.5g of fresh Cranberries, as well as extracts of freshly harvested nasturtium, horseradish root, golden rod and bergamot.
Cranberries are now a popular healthcare choice, especially among women as they are loaded with acid compounds that may help to fight off bad bacteria. And like most berries, cranberries are an excellent source of Vitamin C too. Cranberries also contain a rich source of Copper and Manganese, as well as Antioxidants and phytonutrients, which have unique health benefits.
- 30 Tablets.
- A rich source of vitamin C.
- Equivalent of 7.5g fresh cranberries per tablet.
- With extracts of nasturtium, horseradish & golden rod.
- May be suitable for women in the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs), such as cystitis.
A.Vogel Cranberry Complex may be used to help prevent and treat Urinary Tract infections (UTIs), such as Cystitis - an infection of the bladder caused by bacteria from nearby skin travelling up the urinary tract and infecting the bladder. Over two million women in Great Britain alone suffer from the symptoms of cystitis every year and frequent sufferers are advised to keep a diary and record when cystitis occurs, as it may help to determine what triggers it.
What triggers a cystitis infection?
There are various physical & environmental factors, which are thought to trigger a cystitis infection. Some of these may include the Menopause, dehydration, diabetes, smoking, vigorous sex, or if you are wearing a catheter.
What are the symptoms of a cystitis infection?
Symptoms of a cystitis infection may include:
- Strong-coloured & strong-smelling urine
- Pain when passing urine – usually stinging or burning sensations.
- Feeling an urgent need to urinate, even when there’s little urine to pass.
- Pain in the lower abdomen or lower back (if bacteria has travelled upstream) ***if symptoms include lower back pain, a doctor must be consulted***
How can I minimise the risk of a cystitis infection?
You can minimise the risk of a cystitis infection by:
- Not resisting the urge to urinate.
- Emptying your bladder after having sex.
- Taking extra care when inserting tampons.
- Avoiding tight attire & non-cotton underwear.
- Drinking at least 1.5 litres of still, plain water daily.
- Reducing the amount of refined sugar that you consume.
- Taking precautions when entering the menopause to avoid infections.
- Reducing the amount of Coffee, Tea & fizzy drinks that you consume.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 or 2 A.Vogel Cranberry Complex tablets daily with water.
- Please seek medical advice if pregnant.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose.
- Do not take this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- This product should not be necessary for children under the age of 12 years.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Vaccinium microcarpon (cranberry) powder (equivalent to 7.5 g of fresh cranberries). Extracts of: fresh Tropaeolum majus (nasturtium) herb, fresh Armoracia rusticana (horseradish) root, fresh Solidago virgaurea (golden rod) herb, fresh Monarda didyma (bergamot) herb. Bulking agents: calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, talc. Anti-caking agents: anhydrous colloidal silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable source). Humectant: croscarmellose sodium, glycerol 85%. Magnesium hydroxide, tricalcium phosphate. Colour: titanium dioxide, iron oxide red.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.