Viridian B Complex Co Enzyme
Viridian Co-Enzyme B-Complex Capsules provide a balanced mix of all the B vitamins alongside their methylated & phosphorylated forms. Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, and B6 and all contribute to normal Energy production and help reduce tiredness and Fatigue. Additionally, vitamin B12 is ‘active’ as both a adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin, with each form owning unique properties & specific functions as co-enzymes.
- 30 Capsules.
- May help reduce tiredness & fatigue.
- Contributes to normal energy production.
- Ideal for those with certain genetic polymorphisms.
- A balanced B-complex providing B vitamins alongside their methylated & phosphorylated forms.
Also available in a larger 60 capsule size:
B vitamins are water soluble vitamins, molecularly similar yet distinct and are proliferative co-enzymes. These co-enzyme forms of essential nutrients are presented in a format that are a step further down the metabolic pathway and are therefore more easily utilized by your Body - this is particularly important for those with certain genetic polymorphisms.
What do each of the B vitamins do?
Below is a list of the B vitamins and their role in biological processes;
- Thiamin, B1: Normal energy yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function and normal heart function.
- Riboflavin, B2: Normal energy yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, maintenance of normal red blood cells and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Niacin, B3: Normal psychological function, normal energy yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Pantothenic Acid, B5: Normal energy yielding metabolism, normal mental performance and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Pyridoxine, B6: Normal energy yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal homocysteine metabolism, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and regulation of hormonal activity.
- Cobalamin, B12: Normal energy yielding metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and plays a role in the process of cell division.
- Biotin, B7: Normal energy yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal macronutrient metabolism and normal psychological function.
- Folate, B9: Normal maternal folate status and the reduction of the risk of neural tube defects.
- Choline: Normal homocysteine metabolism, normal lipid metabolism and the maintenance of liver function.
How do enzymes & co-enzymes differ?
Enzymes are protein molecules that initiate a transformation of a compound often within the cell, while co-enzymes are nutrients that turbo-charge the enzymatic reaction. In short, enzymes speed up body processes with the aid of co-enzymes. Hence, the reason that nutrients ie: vitamins and minerals are considered essential for health.
Why are enzymes so important?
Body processes are referred to as pathways or metabolism, and the catalysts of all body processes are enzymes. Therefore, all ‘pathways’ or ‘metabolism’ are driven by enzymatic reactions that produce an outcome. Such outcomes include; hormone production, energy production, or liver detoxification etc.
As a Food supplement take one Viridian Co-Enzyme B-Complex Capsule daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate) 150mg 188 %EC NRV, Magnesium (as ascorbate and oxide) 100mg 27 %EC NRV, Choline (as bitartrate) 20mg , Vitamin B1 (as thiamine HCl) 30mg 2727 %EC NRV, Vitamin B5 (as calcium d-pantothenate) 30mg 500 %EC NRV, Vitamin B6 and Co-enzyme B6 (pyridoxine HCl and pyridoxal 5-phosphate 4:1) 25mg 1786 %EC NRV, Vitamin B2 and Co-enzyme B2 (as riboflavin and riboflavin -5- phosphate 5:1) 30mg 2143 %EC NRV, Vitamin B3 and Co-enzyme B3 (as nicotinamide and NADH 5:1) 30mg 188 %EC NRV ,Inositol 20mg, Co-enzyme Q10 10mg, Vitamin B12 and Co-enzyme B12 (as Adenosylcobalamin and Methylcobalamin 1:1) 400ug 16000 %EC NRV , Biotin 300ug 600 %EC NRV, Folate (as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 200ug 100 %EC NRV. In a base of alfalfa, spirulina and bilberry.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.