Weleda Nipple Balm is a fragrance-free formulation designed in collaboration with midwives and pharmacists to provide effective care and protection for sore nipples, cracked skin, and chafing. This balm is safe for regular use and poses no harm to both mum and baby. Infused with organic calendula extract, it offers gentle, natural care for delicate skin.
- Specially developed with midwives and pharmacists.
- Provides effective care and protection for sore nipples and chafed skin.
- Safe and suitable for regular use for both mum and baby.
- Contains soothing organic calendula extract.
- Fragrance-free formulation.
- Does not need to be removed before breastfeeding.
Directions of Use
Breastfeeding: Apply as needed and after each feed, gently pat the skin dry and/or allow the breast to air. Apply a small amount of balm to the nipple and areola to moisturise and protect the area. No need to remove Weleda Nipple Balm before breastfeeding.
Athletes: Apply to the affected areas, prone to chafing, before sporting activity.
Lanolin, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (olive) Fruit Oil, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cera Alba (beeswax), Lanolin Alcohol, Tocopherol**
**Ingredient of raw material Lanolin