Children's skin, being thinner and less fully developed than adults', requires the most optimal care provided by certified natural products. You can confidently trust Weleda Kids 2in1 Happy Orange Shampoo & Body Wash to be exceptionally gentle on your children's delicate skin, even tender enough for the eyes. The Weleda 2in1 Shampoo & Body Wash products are crafted to captivate children's attention and make bath time enjoyable. Developed alongside our team of youthful advisors, these skincare experts ensured the creation of a fun, natural bath time product. The result is a blend of nurturing ingredients, ultra-gentle cleansers, and child-friendly, natural fragrances, all packed in a tube designed for fun. In line with our commitment to harmonise with nature and humanity, Weleda supports an organic sesame cultivation project in Mexico.
- 2in1 for daily, gentle cleansing of all skin and hair types while being mild to the eyes
- Suitable for all skin and hair types â€“ especially developed for children from the age of three upwards
- Leaves the skin supple and soft, the hair nourished
- Vivid essential oil from oranges blend with warm vanilla to create a feel-good fragrance
- Fruity, sweet and full of light and happiness
- The colourful tubeâ€™s design with seal playfully invites and fosters imagination â€“ consciously designed for girls and boys
- Dermatologically tested to be very skin-friendly
- 100% of natural origin â€“ consciously made without synthetic fragrance, colour, or raw materials based on mineral oils
- Suitable for vegans
Directions of Use
Apply in the bath or shower, lather a few drops into hair and massage into skin before rinsing well. Leaves behind a fabulous fragrance and silky soft skin and hair.
Water (aqua), Sesamum Indicum (sesame) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Coco-glucoside, Alcohol, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Carrageenan, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) Peel Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Fragrance (parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Citral*