Weleda Hayfever Relief Oral Spray, in a convenient 20ml format, is a homeopathic solution rooted in traditional practices. It is specifically designed to alleviate symptoms of hayfever and other types of allergic rhinitis. The handy pocket-size spray makes it an easy-to-carry companion, ensuring you have hayfever relief within reach wherever you are.
- Homeopathically formulated hayfever relief.
- Also aids in relieving other forms of allergic rhinitis.
- Pocket-sized 20ml spray for convenience.
- Ideal for on-the-go symptom relief.
- Based on traditional homeopathic remedies.
- Easy-to-use oral spray format.
Directions of Use
For oral use only.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years of age.
Hold the spray upright, a few centimetres from the mouth.
Open the mouth and apply one or two metered sprays into the mouth, up to 3 times daily. Change the site of application each time to minimise any potential irritation.
Administration to children 12 - 18 years should be supervised by an adult.
Do not swallow.
Ideally, doses should be taken half an hour before or half an hour after food or drink.
Each metered spray contains the following ingredients: Allium cepa 6X, Euphrasia officinalis 6X and Gelsemium sempervirens 6X.