Bee Health Propolis Liquid 30ml
What is propolis liquid? Bee Health Liquid Propolis is a versatile way of accessing the benefits of the wonderful, natural ingredient known as Propolis. This unique natural substance is subject to tests for potency and quality.
Bee Health Propolis Liquid benefits:
- No synthetic substances.
- Hailed as 'nature's defender'.
- Made in the heart of Yorkshire.
- May help to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Propolis is a unique natural substance is subject to tests for potency & quality.
- Provides the best from of bioflavonoids present in propolis (a natural substance collected by honey bees from buds & trees).
What is propolis liquid used for?
What is propolis made of?
Does propolis contain vitamin C?
How does propolis work?
Propolis anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties are down to flavonoid known as pinocembrin, which works as an antifungal.
Does propolis boost immune system?
Yes! Propolis offers an array of benefits for many ailments and is one of natureâ€™s richest sources of bioflavonoids for Immune Support.
What does propolis do for your skin?
When you consider the powerful antibacterial properties of propolis, it is safe to say that it may benefit the skin by helping to fight off Acne and reducing redness.
Is it safe to take propolis daily?
Yes! Studies have concluded that taking 300mg of propolis over a 10 month period daily was safe, however those with asthma are advised not to take it as it may make the condition worse.
Directions of Use
Internal use: Can be used to drink or gargle, 4-5 drops in half a glass of warm liquid once or twice a day,
External use: Apply to the skin where necessary using a cotton bud or piece of linen moistened with liquid.
Store Bee Health Propolis Liquid in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid clothing, as product may stain.
- Do not exceed stated dose if you are pregnant.
- Not recommended for people with an allergy to tree resin.
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
High Potency Propolis, Mono Propylene Glycol (Food Grade)