A Vogel Avena Sativa Oats
A.Vogel Avena Sativa Oat Drops is a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of symptoms associated with mild Stress such as mild Anxiety and to aid Sleep, based on traditional use only.
- A fresh Herbal Tincture.
- Good for easing mild symptoms of stress or anxiety.
- Can be taken by children over the age of 2 at a reduced dose
- Organically cultivated & prepared using freshly harvested Herbs.
What is A.Vogel Avena Sativa?
A.Vogel Avena Sativa Oat Drops are a fresh herbal tincture of Avena Sativa which can be used to soothe symptoms of emotional distress.
What is Avena Sativa?
The Avena Sativa plant, better known as the oat plant, has been used for centuries as both a food and a herb. Avena Sativa contains a number of plant chemicals including a substance known as gramine. The amount of these plant substances is highest just as the Avena Sativa plant is about to break into flower and the seeds begin to form.
How long will I need to take Avena Sativa Oat Drops before I see an effect?
This varies from individual to individual. If your symptoms of mild stress and anxiety do not improve within four weeks of taking A.Vogel Avena Sativa, you should see your GP.
Who canâ€™t take this Herbal Supplement?
Avena Sativa Oat Drops should not be used by those sensitive to, or unable to tolerate oats or oat preparations.
Directions of Use
Adults should take 20 drops of A.Vogel Avena Sativa 2 or 3 times daily in a little Mineral Water, while children (2-12 years) should take 1 drop per year of age twice daily in a little water.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Please seek medical advice if pregnant.
- Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Tincture of organically grown fresh aerial parts of Avena sativa (oats), extracted in alcohol (51%V/V).