What is Altrient C?
- 30 Sachets.
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Free from sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy, meat products, hexane, soy protein, artificial colours & flavours.
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums & teeth.
What is Liposomal Vitamin C good for?
Altrient C Liposomal Vitamin C is the most effective option for ensuring your Body has adequate vitamin C levels. It contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative Stress, to the normal function of the Immune System, and to a reduction in tiredness and Fatigue.
Is Liposomal Vitamin C better to take that Capsule form?
Yes, we think so! Most ordinary forms of oral vitamin C, such as tablets, capsules & powders, are not metabolised efficiently due to tightly regulated absorption controls in the body. This means that levels of vitamin C in the intestines reaches saturation point at as little as 200mg, leaving very little to reach your bloodstream let alone the cells where it is needed most.
Altrient Natural Liposomal Vitamin C is the most effective option for ensuring your body has adequate vitamin C levels because of its scientifically proven liposomal delivery method. This powerful form of transportation encapsulates the nutrient in a microscopic phospholipid bubble that carries it within minutes directly to the cells, protecting it from the destructive elements of the digestive system.
Directions of Use
What is the best time to take liposomal vitamin C?
As a dietary supplement take 1-2 Altrient C Liposomal Vitamin C Sachets per day at a time that suits you best. For best results, snip or tear the notched end off the sachet, squeeze the gel contents into a small amount of water or your favourite cool beverage and shot it down quickly.
- Store in a cool, dry place, refrigerate to improve taste.
- Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Higher therapeutic doses may be necessary, take advice from your doctor or health practitioner.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Deionized Water, Sodium Ascorbate, Lecithin Phospholipids (Soy), Alcohol (Ethanol), Citric Acid (for PH adjustment).
|Altrient C Nutritional Facts: 1 Sachet (5.7 mL) 30 Sachet's Per Box
|Amount Per Sachet
|Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate)
|Phospholipids (from soy lecithin)
|of which phosphatidylcholine
|*Nutritional Reference Value â€ NRV not established