AvaCare Adult Vitamin K2 12ml
The paediatricians, pharmacists and nutritionists at Ava Care have made AvaCare Adult Vitamin K2 for their own families to use as well as yours. This simple and un-cluttered, liquid Food supplement can be taken by adults and children, aged 13+ years, to support normal bone health.
- Tropical Orange flavoured.
- Spray for optimal absorption.
- Registered with the Vegan Society.
- Suitable for adults and children 13+ years.
- Contains vitamin K2 sourced from MENAQ7.
- Positively influences Heart & Cardiovascular health.
- Helps maintain normal bone health & normal blood coagulation.
What is MenaQ7?
MenaQ7 is the only clinically patented and validated vitamin K2 (as MK-7) available on the market to date. It's Gluten Free, Dairy Free and does not contain any known allergens, making it ideal for both vegans and vegetarians. A MenaQ7 source of vitamin K2 supports the maintenance of normal Joints & Bones, as well as contributing to normal blood coagulation.
What's Vitamin K2 good for?
Vitamin K2 plays an important role in the metabolism of Calcium by activating the binding actions of two proteins; osteocalcin and matrix GLA protein. And as calcium is a mineral found in your teeth and bones, it's safe to say that vitamin K2 may help to build & maintain bones.
Is MenaQ7 synthetic?
No! MenaQ7 is not synthetic, unlike the other three forms of vitamin K; K3 (menadione), K4 & K5. In most cases, MenaQ7 is naturally derived from fermented chickpeas.
Should you take K2 with D3?
Medical studies suggest that a combination of vitamin K2 & vitamin D3 may prove more effective in preventing bone loss than either nutrient alone. If you feel you need to supplement with both then try AvaCare Vitamin D3 & K2 for Adults 12ml.
13-18 years: 1 spray per day (13 weeks supply).
Over 19 years: 2 sprays per day (6 weeks supply).
Shake well before use. Dosages vary, see instructions. Administer into your mouth once a day. Retain the packaging for continuous reference
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken or missing.
- Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if taking anti-coagulants (blood thinning medications).
- AvaCare Adult Vitamin K2 should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store AvaCare Adult Vitamin K2 in a cool dry place. Once opened, use within 3 months.
MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglyceride oil from Coconut), Glycerol (from Rapeseed Oil), Mena Q7 Vitamin K2 Menaquinone (MK7), Tropical Orange Flavouring (from natural Orange oil), Antioxidant: Vitamin E as D-Alpha Tocopherol.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.