- 125 tablets.
- Natural homeopathic remedy.
- Short 7 day course.
- Suitable for active or acute over the counter (OTC) use.
- Ideal for use when there is an emotional and/or a physical element to the condition.
- May aid unrestful sleep.
Like all 30C homoeopathic medicines, Thuja 30C Tablets from Weleda should only be taken as a short 7 day course only, unless prescribed by a medical practitioner
Weleda manufactures the widest range of over the counter homoeopathic remedies available in the UK. These medicines are packed in amber glass to protect them from light and the effects of the environment, while the bottleneck is hermetically sealed to ensure absolute product integrity. The foil seal offers the consumer complete protection and clear evidence that the pack has not been tampered with. Weleda employs the latest technology in production, packaging and testing of the products, but uses traditional ingredients for it's classical homoeopathic medicines. To this day, Weleda continue the traditional methods of potentising by hand - proven by time to be the most effective way of producing homoeopathic remedies.
- Tablets to be sucked or chewed.
- Adults: take 2 tablets every 2 hours for the first 6 doses, unless otherwise directed. Thereafter take 1 dose when required. Stop with improvement.
- Children: take 1 tablet every 2 hours for the first 6 doses, unless otherwise directed. Thereafter take 1 dose when required. Stop with improvement.
- Weleda Thuja Tablets are intended for self-limiting, minor conditions. If they are required for long periods of time or for chronic conditions, professional advice should always be sought.
- If symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days please seek medical consultation.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Thuja 30C homeopathic potency on 100mg Lactose/Sucrose tablets.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.