Weleda Ratanhia Mouthwash 50ml is a unique concentrate made of plant extracts that refreshes the mouth and breath. It contains active ingredient ratanhia with myrrh, for their combined toning, astringent and soothing properties. Also included are the pure essential oils of sage, eucalyptus and peppermint, which provide freshness.
Rinse away bad breath with the power of refreshing Ratanhia Mouthwash from Weleda.
- Reduces bad breath & tightens gums.
- Contains pure organic & natural plant extracts.
- Includes astringent and soothing properties.
- Contains calcium fluoride.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Ideal for use with Weleda Ratanhia Toothpaste, for complete dental protection.
Ratanhia Mouthwash is a vegan friendly oral solution that provides an invigorating mouthful of pure organic and natural plant extracts, to soothe and tone your gums while freshening your breath. Use daily to reduce bad breath and tighten the gums.
- Pour 5 to 10 drops of Weleda Ratanhia Mouthwash into half a glass of lukewarm water.
- Rinse the mouth well and/or use as a gargle.
- Highly concentrated, when diluted one bottle makes more than five litres/1.32 gallons of mouthwash.
Alcohol, water (Aqua), Commiphora Myrrha Extract, Krameria Triandra Root Extract, Flavour (Aroma)*, Limonene*, Linolool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Eugenoil*, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Bark Extract**, Calcium Flouride**, Silver**, Magnesium Sulfate**.
*from natural essential oils.
**in highly diluted form.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.