Pau D'Arco Inner Bark (Tabebuia impetiginosa) Drops
Natures Answer Pau D'Arco Inner Bark is a super concentrated, Herbal Supplement that has a long history as an important traditional herbal remedy among the native tribes of thes South American rainforests.
- Alcohol free.
- Antioxidant rich.
- Tested & verified.
- Holistically balanced.
- Identified for authenticity.
Using a patented Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology, Natures Answer Pau D'Arco Inner Bark captures the holistic balance of the Tabebuia impetiginosa bark and its beneficial properties are passed on to you at an optimum level. Some of these health benefits include improving overall health and for the treatment of yeast infections.
What is Tabebuia impetiginosa?
Tabebuia impetiginosa is a large tropical tree which grows in the rainforests of Central & South America, and in some South Eastern parts of the U.S.A. For centuries the bark of this tree has been used by native tribes for its medicinal properties, and as a wood for their hunting bows.
What do Nature's Answer mean when they say they use Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology?
With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature's Answer has identified Mother Nature's unique botanical fingerprint on over eight-hundred plant reference standards. Utilising Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology, these authenticated samples each serve as the standard by which all incoming raw materials are judged. Using carefully-controlled extraction techniques, Nature's Answer capture the holistic balance of the Tabebuia impetiginosa bark and its value is passed on to you, the consumer, who can be assured that this product is authentic, safe, effective and holistically balanced.
How can Natures Answer Pau D'Arco Inner Bark benefit my body?
As we know, Pau Dâ€™Arco has a long history as an important traditional herbal remedy among the native tribes of South America, for improving overall health and the strength of the Body. These days, Pau Dâ€™Arco is a popular alternative treatment for Candidiasis and other yeast infections.
Pau D'Arco Inner Bark is also highly regarded for its laxative, analgesic, Antioxidant, antiparasitic, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Directions of Use
As a dietary supplement: Take 1-2ml (28-56 drops) of Natures Answer Pau D'Arco Inner Bark 30ml three times a day in a small amount of water.
- Shake well.
- Keep out of the reach & sight of children.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not use if product safety seal is damaged or missing.
- In some minor cases Pau D'Arco Inner Bark has caused asthma (from wood dust) & other allergic reactions. Please seek the consultation of a medical practitioner before use, should you be unsure whether or not this product is suitable for you.
- Serving size: 2ml (approx 56 drops).
- Servings per container: 15.
Amount Per Serving:
- Pau D'Arco (Tabebuia impetiginosa) bark extract 2,000mg (2g) (% Daily value: not established).
- Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin.