Lamberts Astaxanthin 8mg 30 Capsules
Two Lamberts Astaxanthin Capsules deliver a full 8mg of natural, active Astaxanthin, a level comparable with published studies, with Vitamin E for its contribution to the protection of cells from oxidative Stress.
- 30 Capsules.
- Suitable for both vegetarians & vegans.
- Two capsules deliver a full 8mg of active astaxanthin.
- Suspended in a sunflower oil base for maximum absorption.
- Sourced from the freshwater green algae, Haematococcus pluvialis.
- An extraction process uses supercritical CO2 extraction technology.
- Contains natural vitamin E for the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Naturally sourced from freshwater green algae (Haematococcus pluvialis), meaning these capsules are vegan & vegetarian friendly, a unique extraction process sees this pure and high-quality microalgae extracted using environmentally friendly methods. The end result is a high-quality supplement suspended in a sunflower oil base for maximum absorption.
What is astaxanthin used for?
What are the benefits of taking astaxanthin?
Astaxanthin is an amazing carotenoid and one of natureâ€™s most potent Antioxidants, being closely related to other carotenoids such as zeaxanthin and Lutein. When used as a treatment, astaxanthin is thought to benefit the Skin, Joints & Bones, Heart Health and overall physical endurance.
Is astaxanthin good for hair growth?
It could be! As astaxanthin's anti-inflammatory properties can help reduce skin inflammation, it is safe to assume that it could also benefit the scalp and therefore Hair growth. It is also believed that astaxanthin reduces the levels of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the body, which has a role in male & female hair loss.
Directions of Use
When should you take astaxanthin?
Take two Lamberts Astaxanthin 8mg Capsules daily with a meal or as directed by practitioner or pharmacist.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Time release formulation. A beige speckled clear coated oval tablet.
Typically per 2 capsules:
|Astaxanthin (Provided by Haematococcus pluvialis Extract
Sunflower Seed Oil, Capsule Shell (Glycerol, Modified Corn Starch, Gelling Agent: Carrageenan, Colour: Iron Oxide, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonate).
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.