Comvita Propolis Oral Spray 20ml
Propolis Oral Spray Benefits:
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains a range of bioflavonoids.
What is propolis oral spray used for?
Comvita Propolis Oral Spray may help to reduce swelling, inflammation or other sores inside your mouth.
Comvita Propolis Oral Spray Review
Is propolis a honey?
Propolis is created by bees from the natural resin produced by trees as part of their defence system. Honeybees collect the resin, mix in beeswax and enzymes, and use it to protect the hive.
Is propolis an antiviral?
Propolis has antiviral and immunomodulatory properties. It may also help to provide Immune Support by potentiating the host defence system & biological immune response modifiers.
Directions of Use
How do you take propolis?
Shake well before use. Spray into mouth by pumping top 2-6 times as required.
To retain the integrity of this product please store in a cool dry place away from the reach & sight of young children.
- Avoid spraying into eyes.
- Do not use if carton seal is broken.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of 2 years.
- Pregnant or lactating women should seek medical consultation before using this product.
- Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions - if irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner.
Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Mel (Manuka honey), Propolis extract, Mentha piperita(Peppermint) oil, IIlicium verum(Aniseed) fruit/seed oil, Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) oil.