Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid Iron 15 ml
- With no unnecessary additives.
- 35 daysâ€™ supply at 10 drops per day.
- High potency liquid form providing 7mg per 10 drops.
- Easily mixed into liquids or under the tongue & convenient to use on the go.
- May help form red blood cells, support energy & reduce tiredness + fatigue.
- Particularly suited to individuals who are sensitive to inorganic iron supplements.
- Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing tablets & capsules, or those with digestive + absorption difficulties.
How do I take BioCare Liquid Iron?
BioCare Nutrisorb Liquid Iron can be taken under the tongue or added to your favourite Drinks & Beverages.
What is BioCare Nutrisorb Liquid Iron?
BioCare Nutrisorb Liquid Iron is a high potency organic iron supplement in a hypoallergenic purified water base. You can take these drops under your tongue or add to a glass of Mineral Water or juice. The flexible form of this supplement allows you to slightly increase or decrease the dose according to your needs.
What does iron do for the body?
Iron is an important mineral for all of us, and particularly for women aged between 19 and 50. It is most prominently associated with its role in supporting the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, but it actually does many other jobs too â€“ including supporting the Immune System and metabolism.
What are the symptoms of lack of iron in the body?
A deficiency in iron can lead to tiredness and fatigue, as well as reduced cognitive function. There is a particular risk of iron deficiency for women who have a heavy menstruation on a regular basis.
Directions of Use
How much iron should I take a day?
Take 10 drops of BioCare Nutrisorb Liquid Iron daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue or as professionally directed.
Store BioCare Nutrisorb Liquid Iron in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the seal is broken.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Purified Water, Ferric Ammonium Citrate, Citric Acid, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
Product Information per Daily Intake;
|% EC NRV