Nairn's On The Go Fruit and Seed Oatcakes
- High in fibre.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Made with wholegrain oats.
- A tasty, nutritious snack for on the go.
- With tasty flaxseeds for flavour & protein.
- Awarded 1 star at the 2018 Great Taste Awards.
- No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, hydrogenated fats or GM ingredients.
Nairn's On The Go Fruit & Seed Oatcakes help to sustain your internal levels of fuel at any time of day. This filling and delicious snack has been designed for healthier snacking on-the-go and offer plenty of crunch that is handy for breakfast or at your office work desk.
Are Nairns oatcakes good for you?
Yes! Most of the grains we eat nowadays are refined, processed, or blended with additives to make them sweeter, softer, last longer... and so on. The real beauty of the wholegrain Gluten Free oats found in Nairn's On The Go Fruit & Seed Oatcakes is that they taste good just the way they are. There’s nothing stopping you from adding your favourite topping of course, it’s just that the energising benefits of wholegrain oats bring you a host of health advantages without any effort needed on your part. For example, wholegrains are a rich source of dietary fibre, and Vitamins & Minerals like Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, Thiamin, folate and vitamin B6.
Is there sugar in oatcakes?
Yes! Nairn's On The Go Fruit & Seed Oatcakes contain 2g of sugar per oatcake.
Are oatcakes a good source of Fibre?
Yes! Nairn's On The Go Fruit & Seed Oatcakes are a fantastic source of soluble fibre, which encourages good Digestion & Gut Health and regular bowel movements.
Are oatcakes better than bread?
Yes! Nairn's On The Go Fruit & Seed Oatcakes are packed with slow-digesting, low-GI carbohydrates, which unlike Bread, is guaranteed to keep you full for many hours.
Open and enjoy Nairn's On The Go Fruit & Seed Oatcakes.
Wholegrain Oats (70%), Currants (12%), Demerara Sugar, Sustainable Palm Fruit Oil, Brown Flaxseed (6%), Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sea Salt.
- Contains oats.
- Manufactured on equipment that handles milk.
- Nairn's On The Go Fruit & Seed Oatcakes are made in a factory that is nut free, however Nairn's cannot guarantee that their ingredients are wheat & nut free as oats (and other grains) can sometimes become contaminated with wheat in the fields or in the mill. For this reason this product could contain a trace of wheat.
Nutritional Information per oatcake:
|229kj / 56kcal||1.9g||0.6g||2g||0.1g|
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.