Lamberts Vitamin E
Lamberts Natural Form Vitamin E 400iu 60 Capsules are an extremely popular Lamberts Vitamin E supplement. They are manufactured in the UK in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP.
- 60 Capsules.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Recommended during the menopause.
- Easily absorbed and retained by the body.
- Protects the membranes in the lungs & blood vessels.
- Contains vitamin E in its natural for of d-alpha tocopherol.
- Helps to maintain a healthy heart, healthy skin & reproductive system.
Did you know?
The natural form of vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) used in Lamberts Natural Form Vitamin E is extracted from vegetable oil and presented in gelatin free soft capsules.
What does vitamin E do?
Vitamin E protects every cell in your Body from 'free radicals' through its antioxidant properties and this protective role has put vitamin E at the centre of worldwide studies. These studies indicates that vitamin E could aid Heart Health by protecting polyunsaturated fats in the body from being oxidised into saturated fats and so protect all membranes including those in the blood vessels and lungs. The d-alpha-tocopherol form of vitamin E is also recommended as the ideal supplement to take during the Menopause and to maintain Skin and a healthy reproductive system.
What is d-alpha tocopherol?
Lamberts supplies vitamin E in its natural form of d-alpha tocopherol, as this is the form in which it occurs in foods and as research has confirmed that it possesses a higher biological activity, and is absorbed and retained more readily by the body than synthetic vitamin E.
The cheaper synthetic form is called dl-alpha tocopherol and is the form most commonly found in many of the â€˜high streetâ€™ single vitamin E products. As well as this popular 400iu potency, there is also the larger, and best selling, Lamberts Natural Form Vitamin E 400iu 180 Capsules and lower strength Lamberts Natural Form Vitamin E 250iu 100 Capsules.
Take 1 to 2 Lamberts Natural Form Vitamin E 400iu Capsules daily with a meal, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
Disintegration Time: Less than 30 minutes.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place and protected from light.
- Food supplements should not be a substitute for a varied diet.
- Hypertensive persons supplementing with vitamin E should commence on a low amount of i.u. and gradually increase the amount under practitioner's supervision.
- Those using prescription blood-thinning medication (anticoagulants) or aspirin should consult their doctor before using Lamberts Natural Form Vitamin E Capsules.
Lamberts Natural Form Vitamin E Capsules should be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
A soft capsule
Each capsule delivers:
Vitamin E (in the natural d-alpha form) 268mg (400iu).
Capsule Shell (Modified Starch, Glycerol, Gelling Agent: Carageenan, Acidity Regulator: DiSodium Phosphate).
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.