Lamberts Maxi Hair 60 Tabs
Lamberts Maxi Hair 60 Tablets provide twenty-five essential micro-nutrients to help you stay in optimum health. These nutrients are all presented at significant levels, ensuring Lamberts Maxi Hair can be used as a complete multi, and should replace any other multi that is being taken.
- 60 tablets.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Can be used as a complete multi.
- Provide 25 essential micro-nutrients
- Helps the body maintain optimum health.
- Contains significant levels of all nutrients.
- With a good spread of nutrients at significant levels
- May help in the maintenance of healthy skin, hair & nails.
Lamberts Maxi-Hair Tablets contain a good spread of Other Nutrients, which include Biotin and the B Vitamins for the role they can play in maintaining healthy Skin, Hair & Nails. In fact the level of B vitamins and Magnesium in Maxi-Hair far exceed the amounts found in typical 'High Street' multis - vitamin D is presented at twice the level of most A-Z products too!
What is Lamberts Maxi Hair?
Lamberts Maxi Hair is a comprehensive multi formula providing nutrients relevant for healthy Hair.
Why are vitamins and minerals needed for hair growth?
Vitamins and minerals are essential to health and vitality, and consequently to the health and appearance of Skin and hair. For example, Vitamin A helps keep the scalp moisturised, while Vitamin C helps make Collagen, which can help prevent hair from aging. Although these nutrients occur naturally in various foods, adequate nutrition is not always achieved and there may be risk of dietary deficiencies.
Lamberts Maxi-Hair is ideal for those whose diets may not be providing adequate vitamins and minerals. In fact, this multiple formulation contains such a good spread of nutrients, that there is no need to take any other multi at the same time.
For problems of lacklustre hair it may be worth taking Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 1100mg 180 Capsules or Lamberts Flax Seed Oil 1000mg 90 Capsules alongside Maxi-Hair. And for those females concerned about thinning hair, you should consider Lamberts Florisene for Women 270 Tablets - one of the most common causes of hair thinning in women is caused by a simple deficiency and the clinically supported Florisene formula is designed to address this.
Take 1 Lamberts Maxi-Hair Tablet daily with a meal or as advised by a practitioner or pharmacist.
Disintegration Time: Less than 1 hour.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Lamberts Maxi-Hair Tablets contain iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to young children.
Lamberts Maxi-Hair Tablets should be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
A pale pink oval coated tablet.
Lamberts Maxi Hair Ingredients
Typically per tablet:
- Vitamin D 10µg.
- Vitamin E 20mg.
- Vitamin K 70µg.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 10mg.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10mg.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) 20mg.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 10mg.
- Folic Acid 400µg.
- Vitamin B12 6µg.
- Biotin 150µg.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 5mg.
- Calcium (as phosphate) 75mg.
- Magnesium (as oxide) 150mg.
- Iron (as ferrous fumerate) 17mg.
- Zinc (as citrate) 1mg.
- Copper (as sulphate) 1mg.
- Manganese (as sulphate) 2mg.
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 100µg.
- Chromium (as picolinate) 200µg.
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150µg.
- Choline 5mg.
- Inositol 5mg.
DiCalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxides, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Stearate.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.