Lamberts BCAA Branch Chain Amino Acids 180 Capsules are a great way to boost your body's intake of BCAA’s. Each BCAA tablet provides a full 250mg of L-Leucine, 125mg of L-Isoleucine and 125mg of L-Valine. This 2:1:1 ratio is thought to be the optimal ratio for these three essential amino acids.
Like all Lamberts amino acid products, BCAA is presented in ‘free-form’ which means they are ready to be absorbed and used by the body. They support anabolic muscle building, high-intensity endurance training, improving mental function and overall mood. They are among the nine essential amino acids that the body is unable to make, meaning they must be ingested through food or supplements.
- 180 capsules.
- A great way to boost the body's intake of BCAA's.
- Provides a 250mg of L-Leucine, 125mg of L-Isoleucine and 125mg of L-Valine.
- Metabolised directly in the muscle.
- Aids in the development of lean tissue.
- Helps the body cope with the stress of exercise.
- Made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
BCAA's are not like other amino acids as they are not metabolised in the stomach, and are instead metabolised directly in the muscle. This means that not only will they help to build lean tissue, they also help the body cope with the stress of exercise too. There is much interest amongst sports therapists in BCAA's, since they are the only amino acids actually metabolised in the muscle and make up approximately 33% of muscle protein.