Fushi Organic Sweet Almond Oil
Fushi Organic Sweet Almond Oil has been made with approximately 400 grams worth of succulent Almond Nuts. This lightweight Skin nourishing Oil is recommended for those individuals with oily and dry skin.
- Cold pressed.
- Bio-dynamically grown.
- Soil Association Organic.
- Vegetarian Society approved.
- Freshly pressed from harvest.
- A rich source of vitamin A, B & E.
- One of the most commonly used base oils.
- Ethical Certifed by the Ethical Company Organisation.
- Made from sweet Spanish Almonds. Produced in Germany.
Fushi Organic Sweet Almond Oil is gentle and nourishing and tends not to react on peoples skin. It is packaged in a glass bottle to protect the contents from heat, light, oxidation & moisture, and is bio-dynamically grown & certified organic for maximum taste and efficacy.
What are the health benefits Sweet Almond Oil?
Sweet Almond Oil is an age-old, mild, hypoallergenic Ingredient that comes exclusively from edible almonds (Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis). This nutty oil has been used extensively for its health benefits for hundreds of years, and is full of monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, Potassium, Zinc, and Antioxidant rich Vitamin E.
As a rich source of Vitamins A, B & E, sweet almond oil is a skin nourishing miracle that greatly improves complexion, providing a softer warm glow. Vitamin E also helps to prevent the signs of ageing as it has skin cell renewing properties, and therefore may help to reduce wrinkles.
When used upon the Hair and scalp, sweet almond oil softens and hydrates, adding intense luster and a Nutrient rich texture to split ends. And because almond oil removes dead skin cells, it may also prove beneficial in the treatment of dandruff too.
- For internal use - Take 1-3 teaspoons of Fushi Organic Sweet Almond Oil daily with Food or as directed by a healthcare professional. Can also be drizzled over a salad or blended into a smoothie. It is also an excellent cooking oil as it has a high smoking point.
- Externally - Fushi Organic Sweet Almond Oil can be massaged into both the Skin and Hair.
Store in a cool dark place. Fushi Organic Sweet Almond Oil should be used within 12 months once it has been opened.
Origin: Spain Kernels originate from spain, production in Germany. Prunus dulcis (Sweet almond oil), Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Organic.
Certified Organic by the Soil Association Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.