Biocare Vitamin C 1000 60 Tablets
- 60 Tablets.
- No unnecessary additives.
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans.
- With a highly potent, low acid form of vitamin C.
- Presented in environmentally friendly recyclable packaging.
- Contains bilberry - one of the richest sources of flavonoids for additional antioxidant support.
- Vitamin C is a rich antioxidant which helps to protect cells from oxidative stress, supports the immune system & collagen formation for healthy skin.
Also available in 2 alternative sizes:
Vitamin C performs a wide-ranging role in your Body, supporting a number of different functions. It is an antioxidant, so it helps protect cells from oxidative Stress, and it is required both for Collagen to work efficiently and for the body to absorb Iron. Vitamin C also works hand in hand with magnesium to support your body’s psychological function and metabolism, and to help reduce tiredness and Fatigue.
How can I increase my vitamin C?
Why not try BioCare Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets.
What food is highest in vitamin C?
Fruits such as oranges, strawberries and blackcurrants are high in vitamin C, as is broccoli, brussels sprouts, peppers & potatoes.
What are the benefits of taking vitamin C?
Vitamin C contributes to;
- Normal collagen formation.
- An increase in iron absorption.
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Normal psychological function (with magnesium).
- A reduction of tiredness & fatigue (with magnesium).
- To the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- Normal functioning of the nervous & immune systems.
- To normal energy-yielding metabolism (with magnesium).
- Normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin & teeth.
- Maintaining the normal function of the immune system during & after intense physical exercise.
Which time is best for vitamin C tablets?
Yes! Take one BioCare Vitamin C 1000mg Tablet daily with food or as professionally directed.
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate),Acacia Gum, Glazing Agents (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Dextrin, Dextrose, Soya Lecithin & Sodium Citrate), Potato Maltodextrin,Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit), Grapeseed Extract (Vitus vinifera Seed as Vitaflavan®), Stabiliser (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Citric Acid.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.