Bach Original Flower Remedy Crab Apple 20 ml
Bach Remedy Crab Apple is a wonderfully gentle flower remedy, designed to meet an individual's needs when it comes to learning to accept ones' imperfections.
- Easy to use.
- Pocket sized.
- Presented in a handy, portable dropper bottle.
- Provides a simple remedy that tunes in with your body.
- 1 of 38 flower essences within Dr Bach’s original remedy system.
Developed in the 1920’s and 1930’s by Dr Edward Bach, Bach Crab Apple offers a holistic approach to emotional balance. It encourages the users train of thought, helping to remove that feeling that they have something unclean or poisonous about them.
What are crab apples good for?
As a notable source of malic and tartaric acid, the Crab apple has a history of use in traditional herbal remedies for the treatment of indigestion, inflammation, and Constipation.
How does Bach's crab apple work in the body?
How to use Bach Crab Apple:
Bach Original Flower Remedy Crab Apple 20ml can be taken in the following ways:
- Direct Method - Apply to the tongue or applying directly to the skin, by rubbing onto the lips, behind the ears, or on the temples and wrists. To make it easy to remember, take the same number of drops when taking a neat stock remedy as you would when you are mixing remedies in a treatment bottle or glass of water: two drops, direct on the tongue. If you are taking the the pre-mixed Rescue Remedy the dosage is four drops, again direct on the tongue. In either case, repeat as necessary - for long-term treatments, at least four times a day.
- With Water - For short-term moods and problems put two drops of each selected remedy in a glass of water. Sip as often as required until relief is obtained. You can use this method for longer-term problems as well. Just sip from the glass throughout the day, at least four times a day - and keep the glass in the 'fridge or make up a fresh glass each day.
- Mixing Bottles - For more chronic problems it is recommended to make up a mixing bottle, as it is cheaper and will last two or three weeks if you keep them cool. Get an empty 30ml bottle with a dropper in the lid. Add to the bottle two drops of each selected remedy (and/or four drops of the pre-mixed emergency / rescue formula). Top the bottle up with still mineral water. From this bottle take four drops, at least four times a day.
As you can see, this remedy can be taken in several ways. Taking larger doses at one time doesn't have a stronger effect; but if you are going through a crisis you can take more frequent doses to get you through it.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.