Yogi Tea Sweet Chai Organic Tea 17 Bags
Yogi Tea Sweet Chai Organic Tea contains an aromatic combination of sweet and spicy ingredients, which are designed to encourage peace and understanding.
- 17 teabags.
- Caffiene free.
- Velvety, sweet, fulfilling.
- Contains sweet & spicy ingredients.
- A tea for everyone completely in touch with themselves.
Who are Yogi Tea?
Yogi Tea is committed to providing the highest quality ingredients while also protecting the earthâ€™s natural resources. The herbs and spices used in Yogi Tea Sweet Chai Organic Tea have been grown in controlled organic environments wherever possible. To date, Yogi Tea have managed to source all 70 of their herbs and spices 100% organically grown and believe that the organic ingredients they use make the company the outstanding success it is today.
What is sweet chai?
Yogi Tea Sweet Chai is gentle, soft and with a finely balanced spiciness of black pepper and ginger, the flavour of aniseed, fennel and spices provides feelings of comfort, satisfaction and confidence. The tea for everyone completely in touch with themselves!
- To enjoy a perfect cup of Yogi Tea Sweet Chai Organic Tea, pour freshly boiled water over the teabag.
- Allow to infuse for 7 minutes - or longer for a stronger flavour.
- Take a sip before adding your favourite sweetener or creamer & let the flavours you taste inspire the perfect proportions.
Anise*, Fennel*, Liquorice*, Cardamom*, Black Pepper*, Cinnamon*, Ginger*, Cloves*.
*Certified Organic Ingredients.
Contains liquorice â€“ people suffering from hypertension should avoid excessive consumption.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.