Ayurvedic Matcha Green Tea With Lemon
Yogi Tea Organic Green Tea Matcha Lemon teabags are bright, sweet and zesty to refresh you in the summer but warm you in the winter. The fruity tart taste of Lemon works to invigorate the soul, while warming Ginger lifts the Mind, Body and spirit. Black Pepper, lemongrass and Liquorice complete the blend, adding a light spicy sweetness.
- 17 Teabags, 30.6g.
- May support digestion.
- Includes the fruity tart taste of zesty lemon.
- Warms in the winter, refreshes in the summer.
- With a unique combination of Ayurvedic Spices.
- The essence of this tea is: ‘optimistic new beginnings’.
Based on a traditional formula that may support Digestion, Yogi Tea Organic Green Tea Matcha Lemon includes ingredients used by Ayurveda practitioners for centuries to support various bodily functions. This lively and refreshing blend is ideal for those who like a stimulating herbal Green Tea or for those who simply wish to settle their tummies.
What is Matcha Green Tea?
Once only reserved for Buddhist Monks and Samurai Warriors, Matcha Green Tea has been consumed in Japan for over 1,000 years. This finely ground powder of specially grown and processed Green Tea is sourced from green tea plants that are shade-grown for about 3 weeks before harvest. And because matcha is made from high-quality Tea, the whole leaves are ingested, making it a superior source of Antioxidants (over 137 times more than steeped green tea!) and energising Nutrients than regularly brewed green tea.
What are the health benefits of regular Matcha Green Tea consumption?
History tell us that the Buddhist monks drank Matcha Green Tea to remain calm but alert during significantly long hours of meditation, while the Samurai consumed this chlorophyll-rich Beverage for a long-lasting Energy boost to aid them in long, drawn out battles. These days, people consume Matcha Green Tea for a variety of different reasons, which include:
- Detox - because matcha is carefully shade-grown, it is much richer in chlorophyll than other green teas, making it the perfect choice for a daily detox
- Weight Loss - because matcha is thought to boost metabolism and burns calories 4 times faster the 'quick-fix' pharmaceuticals, without raising blood pressure.
- Immune Support - because matcha contains 20 times more antioxidants than blueberries or pomegranates, making it unparalleled when it comes to protecting your body in the fight against infections and disease.
- Dietary Fibre - because matcha contains a high level of easily-absorbable dietary fibre that may help to stabilise blood sugar levels and/or ease constipation.
Pour 250ml of freshly boiled water over the Yogi Tea Organic Green Tea Matcha Lemon teabag. Allow to infuse for 5-7 minutes or longer for a stronger flavour.
Ginger*, liquorice*, lemon grass*, black pepper*, lemon peel*, peppermint*, lemon oil*, hibiscus*, dried lemon juice*.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.