Viridian Organic Sage Tincture 50ml
Viridian Organic Sage Tincture has been with fresh Salvia officinalis herb, also known as Sage. This Herbal Tincture may help some with their Memory, and women with hot flushes & excessive sweating that are caused by the Menopause.
- A rich source Essential Oils.
- Made with fresh Salvia officinalis herb.
- With antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties.
- Simply add to your favourite Drinks & Beverages.
- May support memory & cognitive function - the word 'sage' is linked to wisdom.
- May help women with common menopausal concerns, such as night sweats, vaginal dryness & hot flushes.
What are the benefits of using Sage?
Sage contains the natural plant chemicals; rosmarinic acid & carnosic acid, which are potent Antioxidants that protect the cells from free radical damage. Traditionally, sage was taken as a Tea (made from sage leaves) to relieve a Cough & Sore Throat, Heartburn & Indigestion, excessive sweating and Skin irritations.
What is Sage?
Sage (Salvia officinalis), a well known culinary herb, grows abundantly in the hot, dry climates of the Mediterranean. It is a rich source of the organic compounds; thujone, camphor & carnosol, which are thought to possess varying medicinal properties.
Did you know? - Sage belongs to the Mint (Lamiaceae) family, and has distinct blue to purplish flowers.
What is Sage used for?
Sage has a long history as a folk remedy for many conditions but was commonly used by herbalists for it's antioxidant actions, which scavenge free radicals from the Body cells.
Take 15 - 30 drops of Viridian Organic Sage Tincture, 2-3 times daily in a little fruit juice or Mineral Water.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Liquid food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Salvia officinalis herb, Organic alcohol.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.