Tints of Nature Henna Cream Dark Brown
Made with natural henna and plant extracts, Tints of Nature Henna Cream Dark Brown Semi Permanent Hair Colour offers a healthier way to colour your Hair without the long term commitment. Fall in love with happier, healthier hair with Tints of Nature Henna Cream Dark Brown Semi Permanent Hair Colour, for a glossy rich brunette.
- Cruelty free.
- Vegan friendly.
- For healthier, happier hair.
- Free from PPD/ PTD, ammonia & resorcinol.
- Made with 95% naturally derived ingredients.
- Glossy results & up to 80% of grey coverage.
- The perfect way to try a new shade of dark brown.
- Enriched with henna for added shine & conditioning.
- Ideal if you are looking for a temporary colour change.
Tints of Nature Henna Cream Dark Brown Semi Permanent Hair Colour is the semi-permanent home hair dye from Tints of Nature made with 95% naturally derived ingredients and enriched with nourishing henna. Unlike traditional henna home hair dyes, this rich henna cream formula penetrates deep inside your hair, whilst strengthening and conditioning, to give you beautiful semi-permanent hair colour with healthy, glossy results and up to 80% of grey coverage.
Does Tints of Nature Henna Cream Dark Brown Semi Permanent Hair Colour contain PPD?
No! Tints of Nature Henna Cream Dark Brown Semi Permanent Hair Colour is free from PPD/PTDs, making it ideal for those with PPD allergies.
Does Tints of Nature Henna Cream Dark Brown Semi Permanent Hair Colour contain peroxide?
No! Tints of Nature Henna Cream Dark Brown Semi Permanent Hair Colour does not contain any peroxide whatsoever.
Is Tints of Nature Henna Cream Dark Brown Semi Permanent Hair Colour vegan & vegetarian friendly?
Yes! Tints of Nature Henna Cream Dark Brown Semi Permanent Hair Colour is suitable for use by both vegans and vegetarians.
Does Tints of Nature Henna Cream Dark Brown Semi Permanent Hair Colour contain ammonia?
No! Tints of Nature Henna Cream Dark Brown Semi Permanent Hair Colour is a semi-permanent hair colour product that does not require mixing with an activator. It does not contain ammonia and therefore will not lighten your hair.
Please ensure you have carried out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before you colour your hair.
1. Shampoo your hair with Tints of Nature Clarify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (this is great for removing any product build up on your hair and for tackling those stubborn greys).
2. Gently comb through your hair, removing any tangles.
3. Put on the plastic gloves provided, shake the colour bottle well and unscrew the tip.
4. For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the colour bottle starting at the roots and hairline, working it through your hair.
5. Gently massage all of the colour into your hair until thoroughly saturated.
6. Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair and wait for 30 minutes. For grey coverage wait 40 minutes.
7. Using your clean gloves, remove the plastic cap and rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water until the water runs clear.
8. Condition your hair and comb through, leave for 5 minutes...We recommend our Tints of Nature Hydrate Conditioner.
9. Rinse and blow dry.
Aqua,**Propanediol, **Cetyl Alcohol, **Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Oleth-10, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Alcohol Denat., Basic Brown 16, Stearalkonium Chloride, Triethanolamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, †Parfum, Basic Blue 99, Polyquaternium-10, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Limonene, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Basic Red 76, Acid Violet 43, Basic Yellow 57, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.