Lamberts Vitamin C Time Release
Lamberts Vitamin C 1500mg Time Release 120 Tablets provide the highest possible level of Vitamin C in a tablet supplement, 1500mg. These specially formulated tablets gradually release vitamin C over 6-8 hours after swallowing, which means that the absorption of vitamin C into the bloodstream also occurs gradually. This process is believed to create a more stable level of vitamin C in the blood for a longer period.
Lamberts Vitamin C 1500mg Time Release Tablets also contain a relevant level of the natural compounds that are often associated to vitamin C in fruits and vegetables, known as bioflavonoids. These bioflavonoids are thought to benefit the availability & absorption of vitamin C.
- 120 Tablets.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains a relevant level of Bioflavonoids.
- Provides the highest level of vitamin C in a tablet.
- Specially formulated to gradually release vitamin C.
- Also contains Rosehip (another rich source of vitamin C).
- Creates a more stable level of vitamin C in the blood for a longer period.
What does Vitamin C do?
Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the Immune System and to the protection of cells from oxidative Stress caused by â€˜free radicals'. It also contributes to normal collagen formation for the regular function of cartilage, the tough tissue that lines the surfaces of joints.
How much Vitamin C should I take?
An individuals daily requirement for vitamin C is higher than for any other water-soluble vitamin. Ideally, vitamin C needs to be taken in small amounts throughout the day and night because it is rapidly lost from the body. However, this is not always convenient which is why Lamberts have formulated Time Release Vitamin C tablets (the vitamin C is gradually released over 6 hours) making the product longer acting.
- Lamberts Vitamin C 500mg Time Release 100 Tablets.
- Lamberts Vitamin C 500mg Time Release 250 Tablets.
- Lamberts Vitamin C Time Release 1000mg 60 Tablets.
- Lamberts Vitamin C Time Release 1000mg 180 Tablets.
Directions of Use
Take 1 Lamberts Vitamin C 1500mg Time Release Tablet every 6 hours up to a maximum of 2 per day, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- May cause mild stomach upet in sensitive individuals.
- Food supplements should not be used as substitute for a varied diet.
Lamberts Vitamin C 1500mg Time Release Tablets should be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
Time release formulation. A beige speckled clear coated oval tablet.
Each tablet delivers:
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 1500mg Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 60mg.
Rose Hip Powder 15mg.
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, DiCalcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin), Silicon Dioxide.