Live cultures supplement especially for those taking antibiotics
Optibac Probiotic for Those on Antibiotics Capsules have been specifically formulated for those individuals who are taking antibiotics (e.g. amoxicillin, penicillin, tetracycline, doxycycline), or who have recently finished an antibiotic course.
- 10 Capsules.
- Vegetarian friendly.
- Gluten & dairy free.
- A live cultures supplement.
- Suitable for adults & children (1+ years)
- Can bed used by women during pregnancy.
- Provides 4 billion live cultures from Optibac Probiotics (guaranteed until end of expiry).
With scientifically tested Lactobacillus strains...
Optibac Probiotic for Those on Antibiotics Capsules contain two scientifically tested microorganisms that have shown to safely reach the gut alive and be suitable for use alongside a course of antibiotics:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 - a natural resident of the intestinal microflora; this specific strain has been well studied to survive gastric acidity and bile salts expected at mealtimes and to reach the intestines without damage.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11 - a natural component of the friendly bacteria in the intestines; this species is one of the most studied in the world of live cultures. L. rhamnosus Rosell-11 has been proven to resist bile and gastric acidity over pH 3. Therefore if taken at mealtimes (when pH is around 4), it will pass through the stomach without being damaged.
The extensive research behind Optibac Probiotic for Those on Antibiotics Capsules sets it apart from many other live cultures Supplements on the market today, making it a suitable choice for anyone who wishes to take a natural bacteria during their course of antibiotics.
What are Optibac Probiotic For Those on Antibiotics Capsules?
Optibac Probiotic For Those on Antibiotics Capsules are an expert Supplement that contains Lactobacillus bacteria such as acidophilus.
Who are Optibac Probiotic For Those on Antibiotics Capsules for?
Optibac Probiotic For Those on Antibiotics Capsules are suitable for adults and children (from 1 year & over), and ideal for those taking antibiotics.
Can I really take Optibac Probiotic For Those on Antibiotics Capsules with my course of antibiotics?
Yes! It is possible to take Optibac Probiotic For Those on Antibiotics Capsules and any other Probiotics in the Optibac range with antibiotics. Please be aware however, that doctors used to advise waiting for your antibiotics course to finish before starting a course of probiotics. This is because antibiotics (which by nature kill bacteria) were thought to destroy probiotics, so taking them together could of proved futile. This theory is still believed by some but Optibac Probiotics strongly suggest taking a course of probiotics during your antibiotics course, as well as afterwards. When antibiotics enter the system they naturally destroy some of the body's good bacteria as well as the bad, and this disruption is thought to be the reason for side effects such as diarrhoea or thrush. This is why many people choose to supplement their natural bacteria with a probiotic, when prescribed a course of antibiotics.
Are Optibac Probiotic For Those on Antibiotics Capsules gluten free?
Can be given to adults and children (from 1 year & over) with the following recommendations:
- Take one capsule daily with breakfast*, until antibiotics course is finished, and preferably for one week after.
- Continue taking until pack is completed and add a second pack if the antibiotic treatment lasts more than one week.
- Optibac Probiotic For Those on Antibiotics may be used on an ongoing basis.
*Can be taken at the same time as antibiotics - this product has been clinically trialled alongside antibiotics and found to reach the gut alive.
Please Note: Those individuals taking particularly long-term and/or high strength antibiotics may want to consider taking Optibac Probiotic for Every Day Extra Strength Capsules instead. Also, for anyone unable to swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be mixed with a cold meal or Beverage.
Optibac Probiotic For Those on Antibiotics do not require refrigeration. Store out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions eg. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or to patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care. Furthermore, pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before taking Saccharomyces boulardii, 'For travelling abroad', or natural plant extracts as in 'For daily immunity'.
Potato starch; vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide; live cultures: (Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52); anticaking agent: magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid.
Each capsule guarantees 4 billion micro-organisms.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.