Natracare Panty Liners Long
Natracare Long Panty Liners have been specifically designed for very light flow, small bladder leaks or extra protection whilst wearing a tampon or Menstrual Cup. These individually wrapped, organic panty liners have extra length and cushion making them super soft and comfortable to wear.
- Pack of 16.
- Plastic free.
- Totally chlorine free.
- GMO free ingredients.
- With no perfumes or dyes.
- Certified organic cotton cover.
- Biodegradable & compostable.
- Suitable for those with sensitive skin.
- Individually wrapped for when you are on the go.
Gynaecologist recommended Natracare Long Panty Liners are suitable for those with sensitive Skin or allergies. These liners help reduce your exposure to synthetic materials and ingredients, such as plastic, perfume and dyes, which are often found in conventional period products.
What's a Panty liner?
A panty liner is an absorbent piece of material worn in the gusset of a woman's underwear. This Feminine Hygiene product are ideal for day-to-day use, with some uses including; urinary incontinence, vaginal & post-intercourse discharge, light menstrual flow, and as a back-up for tampon and menstrual cups.
Why should I use a Panty liner?
Many people like to wear a liner every day because Itâ€™s common, and natural, for women to have some discharge during the day. It can make things a damp and uncomfortable, especially when working out. A panty liner is a great way to maintain a â€˜fresh & cleanâ€™ feeling throughout the day.
A panty liner can give you a bit of protection without using a full-sized menstrual pad â€“ perfect for the light days at the end of your period! Not only does it provide adequate protection, but it saves you wearing and using more than needed.
Why should I choose Natracare Long Panty Liners?
The average liner is made with plastic, dyes, and even perfume â€“ nothing your intimate skin needs. Gynaecologist recommended Natracare Long Panty Liners are:
- Plastic Free: Plastic does not belong in your underwear. Natracare is plastic free by design, and you can help reduce plastic pollution with a simple switch to plastic free panty liners.
- Chlorine Free: Bleaching cleans the cotton and pulp used to make liners. We use the most eco-friendly bleaching method to purify our organic cotton, which doesnâ€™t create dioxin residues.
- Perfume Free: We only make unscented panty liners designed for sensitive skin. Synthetic perfumes contain a host of undisclosed ingredients, which can lead to skin irritation & soreness.
- Natural Materials: We only source sustainable natural materials to make our panty liners. This means every liner you use can return to earth safely, and help us all to look after our planet.
Use Natracare Long Panty Liners for very light flows or small bladder leaks. You may also wish to use these liners for extra protection when wearing a tampon or menstrual cup.
Certified Organic Cotton, Ecologically Certified Cellulose Pulp, Plant Starch, Non-Toxic Glue.
Recycled cardboard printed with vegetable-based ink.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.