Lamberts L Carnitine 500 mg
When it comes to L-Carnitine, some brands are labelled as if this compound is 100% L-Carnitine, but it is actually only 67% L-Carnitine. However Lamberts L-Carnitine is different and made correctly to strict UK pharmaceutical GMP standards. Each capsule provides a full 500mg of pure L-Carnitine, provided by 745mg of a compound called L-Carnitine L-tartrate.
- 60 capsules.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Suitable for sports people.
- Provides a full 500mg of pure L-Carnitine.
- Acts as an antioxidant that fights free radicals.
- Aids the body in the conversion of fat to energy.
- Made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
- Presented in a form that is ready to be absorbed by your body.
What is the best L Carnitine supplement?
Carnitine is one of the most popular Amino Acids, and because the raw material is relatively expensive, it is advised to take some caution when choosing L-carnitine Supplements - particularly imported products. You can rest assured that Lamberts L Carnitine is presented in a form that is ready to be absorbed by your Body without needing to be broken down by the digestive enzymes.
What is L Carnitine?
Carnitine is an important amino acid made by the body from lysine. Its most important known metabolic function is to transport long chain fatty acids into the mitochondria of muscle cells, including those in the myocardium, for oxidation. In this sense, carnitine is essential for normal growth development. Cardiac muscle is especially dependent upon this mechanism as an important source of metabolic and in the regulation of gluconeogenesis. It is often taken as a supplement by slimmers. Dietary supplementation of L-Carnitine can safeguard intake of this metaolically essential substance.
- Because of its physiological role, L-Carnitine supplementation is often chosen by sports people.
- L-Carnitine has been recommended for slimmers.
- L'-Carnitine may enhance sperm motility and aid male fertility in some cases.
What foods have L Carnitine?
What are the benefits of L Carnitine?
Carnitine acts as an antioxidant and has therefore been proposed as a treatment for various conditions. Antioxidants fight free radicals (harmful particles in the body) that damage cells and interfere with DNA. Antioxidants can counteract the affects of free radicals and therefore may help to reduce or prevent some of the damage they cause.
Take 1 Lamberts L-Carnitine 500mg Capsule daily with water or fruit juice, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist. An amino acid is best taken half an hour before any meal or at bedtime.
Disintegration Time: Less than 30 minutes.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- To be taken on the advice of a practitioner or pharmacist only.
- Food supplements should not be taken as a substitute for a varied diet.
Lamberts L-Carnitine should be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
White powder in a clear hard shell capsule.
Each capsule delivers:
L-Tartrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.