King Soba Organic Black Rice Ramen Noodle Cakes are are traditional Japanese style noodle cakes which are made from organic black rice. These handcrafted, gluten & wheat free Ramen Noodle Cakes are individually portioned and packed for your convenience.
- Traditional Japanese noodle cakes.
- Contains organic black rice.
- Organic & kosher certified.
- Quick & easy to cook.
- Gluten & wheat free.
Unlike most other types of ramen noodles, King Soba's Ramen Noodle Cakes are not produced from wheat. They have a delicate texture and a delicious, nutty flavour which compliments a variety of dishes.
King Soba are a family run business who believe that a balanced diet based on organically grown whole foods is essential to good health, happiness and wellbeing. All the organic ingredients used in King Soba products are certified to EU, NOP and COR standards and made from whole grain combinations which are delicious, healthy and convenient to use.
For a healthy and traditional Japanese snack mix noodle cakes in with a Miso soup and mushrooms fried with garlic & fresh herbs.
- Bring 1 litre of water to a boil.
- Add one noodle King Soba Organic Black Rice Ramen Noodle Cake per person.
- When the noodles begin to unfold, separate them gently with a fork and then reduce the heat.
- Continue to cook for a maximum of three minutes or until the noodles are suitably soft.
- Strain through a colander & briefly rinse with cold water, before serving.
Organic black rice (55%), organic brown rice flour, water.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.