If You Care Firelighters UK
These days, many firelighters contain kerosene and /or paraffin or paraffin wax, which are all derived from petroleum and therefore based on fossil fuels. With the combustion of some firelighters, formaldehyde (a substance which has been classified as a human carcinogen by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)) may be released. If You Care 100% Biomass Firelighters are different as these non-toxic firelighters contain just two ingredients only: FSC wood and non-GMO vegetable oil.
- 72 Pack.
- Non toxic.
- Non explosive.
- With no unpleasant smell.
- Free from petroleum products.
- 100% From renewable resources.
- Extremely stable - have a long shelf life.
- Environmentally friendly fire starting cubes.
- Firelighters do not lose firepower or dry out when left open.
- Contain 2 ingredients only: FSC wood & non-GMO vegetable oil.
- Harmless when in contact with plants, vegetation or aquatic organisms.
Also available in a smaller 28 pack size:
Because If You Care 100% Biomass Firelighters are made 100% from biomass-wood and vegetable oil, the emission resulting from their combustion are considered carbon neutral. This is due to the fact that the CO2 emitted from the combustion of biomass is offset by reduction of CO2 in the atmosphere as a result of new biomass growth. This is in accordance with guidelines by the EPA as well as the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). The same cannot be said for firelighters using petroleum products.
Where are If You Care 100% Biomass Firelighters made?
If You Care 100% Biomass Firelighters are responsibly made in the Netherlands.
How can I use If You Care 100% Biomass Firelighters?
Use If You Care 100% Biomass Firelighters for fireplaces, BBQ grills, wood burning stoves/ovens and campfires/outdoor fire pits.
If You Care 100% Biomass Firelighters are quick and easy to use, just follow these three simple steps:
- Open bag.
- Place 3-4 If You Care Firelighters under wood or on top of charcoal.
- Light each firelighter on the fractured side of the cube. Cube burns for 8-10 minutes with the first 5 minutes producing the strongest flame.
If You Care 100% Biomass Firelighters can be stored safely near or with food.
Made from FSC-certified wood and 100% non-GMO vegetable oil.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.