Organic Chlorella Powder
Give yourself a 'super green' boost everyday with Greens Organic Chlorella Powder. Made from an organic Nutrient rich, blue-green algae, this chlorophyll rich Food Supplement has exceptionally good detoxification & inflammatory properties.
- Lactose & Gluten Free.
- Non-GMO & 100% natural.
- Twice the fibre of brown bread.
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians.
- 2.5 Times more protein than raw liver.
- Packed with Vitamin B12, Zinc & Iron.
- Featured in BBC Good Food magazine.
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association.
- 60% Protein with all 8 essential Amino Acids.
Available in tablet form:
Why not use with Organic Spirulina Powder?
Enjoy a cool green, supercharged smoothie made with Greens Organic Chlorella Powder and Greens Organic Spirulina Powder.
What is Chlorella?
How us Greens Organic Chlorella cultivated?
Greens Organic Chlorella is cultivated in special fresh water pools to maintain a pure, organic environment. Once harvested it's hand-washed and gently dried before being milled into fine powder. This breaks down the strong chlorella cell walls allowing the nutrition to be easily absorbed by the Body.
What are the health benefits of Greens Organic Chlorella?
By incorporating a Superfood like Greens Organic Chlorella into your daily diet, you can you can expect to receive the following health benefits:
- Immune Support: Research carried out in 2012 at The University of Yonsei, South Korea, has shown that chlorella contains a lipopolysaccharide endotoxin that supports a healthy immune system.
- Vitamins & Minerals: Chlorella is a rich source of vitamins & minerals, which includes vitamins; A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, D, Zinc, Iron, Magnesium & Phosphorus.
- Digestive Support: Chlorella supports intestinal health by encouraging the growth of friendly bacteria that reside in digestive tract to regulate bowel movements.
- Detox & Cleanse: Chlorella supports a total detox of the body by removing toxins (e.g. alcohol, pesticides) from the kidneys, liver & gallbladder.
- Hair, Skin & Nails: Chlorella contains vitamins B2, B3, biotin & copper, which support the healthy growth of the hair, skin and nails.
- Cholesterol: Research published by the Journal of Medicinal Food has shown that chlorella helps lower cholesterol & blood glucose levels.
- Fatigue: Chlorella contains a rich source of iron & vitamin B12, which contributes to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue. Iron also supports the transport of oxygen around the body.
Are Greens Organic Chlorella gluten free?
Yes, Greens Organic Chlorella is both gluten and lactose free.
Mix 5g-15g (1-3 tsp) Greens Organic Chlorella Powder with water, juice or a delicious smoothie daily.
Keep Greens Organic Chlorella Powder in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
100% Pure, Soil Association Certified Organic Chlorella Powder.
|Typical Values per 100g|
of which saturates
of which mono-saturates
of which sugars
Vitamins & Minerals:
|Typical Values per 100g|
|Vitamin B12||50 mcg|
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.