Doctor Gut IBS Relief - 15 Capsules
Doctor Gut IBS Relief Capsules are a classified IIa medical device, according to the European Medical Device Regulations, intended to relieve the symptoms of IBS. Unlike medicines Doctor Gut IBS Relief does not have any pharmacological, immunological or metabolic action on the human Body but rather works to relieve gas, bloating or abdominal pain.
- 15 Capsules.
- Contains natural mineral clay.
- Suitable for adults & children over the age of 12 years.
- May relieve IBS symptoms, such as gas, abdominal pain & bloating.
Also available in a larger 30 capsule size:
How does Doctor Gut IBS Relief work?
Doctor Gut IBS Relief contains diosmectite (Magnesium aluminum silicate), a naturally occurring mineral derived from refined & purified clay, which has a high binding capacity for a range of molecules. It also contains simethicone which works on the surface tension of gas bubbles, causing smaller bubbles to merge into larger ones. These larger gas bubbles may be passed much more quickly, and with less discomfort, than a series of small gas bubbles.
What is IBS?
IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome) is a common condition that affects our digestive system with symptoms like gas, bloating, stomach cramps, Constipation or diarrhoea.
What is diosmectite?
Disomectite is crystalline, claylike material, available as an odourless, pale buff or cream fine powder. It has a high binding capacity for a range of molecules and is classified as an adsorbent material because of its unique surface chemical groups and layered structure.
Do fibre supplements help IBS?
Prebiotics are different types of fibres that are selectively used by gut microorganisms, thereby conferring a health benefit to the body. Prebiotics increase the numbers of bifidobacteria in the human gut, which is thought to benefit our health through the replacement of so-called unfriendly bacteria and correcting the Immune System. As research interest in prebiotics grows, analysis of an increasing number of types of fibres and the Food they are found in are being undertaken, to try and establish the full extent of their ability to influence Gut Health.
Consult instructions for use before using. Doctor Gut IBS Relief Capsules are intended to be taken orally. The recommended dose for adults and children aged 12 years and older is 2 capsules (max) 3 times a day for 2-4 weeks.
Doctor Gut IBS Relief Capsules should be taken with food or after a meal. These capsules should be swallowed whole with a large glass of liquid (200ml).
- Do not use Doctor Gut IBS Relief Capsules for longer than 30 days during a single treatment period. Treatment can be resumed after 4 days. If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
- Do not take Doctor Gut IBS Relief Capsules if you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not chew or bite Doctor Gut IBS Relief Capsules.
- Doctor Gut IBS Relief Capsules must not be allowed to dissolve in the mouth.
- Keep out of reach of children - not suitable for children under the age of 12.
- Doctor Gut IBS Relief Capsules should not be taken at the same time with another drug.
Contains Diosmectite (natural clay) & Simethicone in capsules.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.