Doctor Gut Bloating Relief - 30 Capsules
Doctor Gut Bloating Relief Capsules are a classified IIa medical device, according to the European Medical Device Regulations, intended to relieve the symptoms of bloating. Unlike medicines Doctor Gut Bloating Relief Capsules do not have any pharmacological, immunological or metabolic action on the human Body but rather works to relieve bloating.
- 30 Capsules.
- Contains natural mineral clay.
- May relieve the symptoms of bloating.
- Suitable for adults & children over the age of 12 years.
Also available in a smaller 15 capsule size:
How does Doctor Gut Bloating Relief work?
Doctor Gut Bloating Relief contains diosmectite (Magnesium aluminum silicate), a naturally occurring mineral derived from refined & purified clay, which has a high binding capacity for a range of molecules. It also contains simethicone which works on the surface tension of gas bubbles, causing smaller bubbles to merge into larger ones. These larger gas bubbles may be passed much more quickly, and with less discomfort, than a series of small gas bubbles.
What is diosmectite?
Disomectite is crystalline, claylike material, available as an odourless, pale buff or cream fine powder. It has a high binding capacity for a range of molecules and is classified as an adsorbent material because of its unique surface chemical groups and layered structure.
What does bloating feel like?
Bloating is best described as a feeling of fullness, which is accompanied by pain or a tight or swollen feeling within the abdomen.
What relieves bloating fast?
Doctor Gut Bloating Relief Capsules might!
Consult instructions for use before using. Doctor Gut Bloating Relief Capsules are intended to be taken orally. The recommended dose for adults and children aged 12 years and older is 2 capsules (max) 3 times a day for 2-4 weeks.
Doctor Gut Bloating Relief Capsules should be taken with food or after a meal. These capsules should be swallowed whole with a large glass of liquid (200ml).
- Do not use Doctor Gut Bloating Relief Capsules for longer than 30 days during a single treatment period. Treatment can be resumed after 4 days. If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
- Do not take Doctor Gut Bloating Relief Capsules if you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not chew or bite Doctor Gut Bloating Relief Capsules.
- Doctor Gut Bloating Relief Capsules must not be allowed to dissolve in the mouth.
- Keep out of reach of children - not suitable for children under the age of 12.
- Doctor Gut Bloating Relief Capsules should not be taken at the same time with another drug.
Always read the label
Natural mineral clay, Simethicone 50%, Hypromellose, Stearic acid, Silicon dioxide, Titanium dioxide, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.