Delphis Eco Professional Multi-Purpose Cleaner 700ml
Delphis Eco Professional Multi-Purpose Cleaner works brilliantly on hard surfaces, wool, stain-resistant nylon carpets and even rugs, leaving them clean and shiny.
- Plant based.
- Made in UK.
- Septic tank safe.
- Woolsafe approved.
- Readily biodegradable.
- Phosphate & phosphonate free.
- Has a reduced impact on aquatic life.
- With no optical brighteners or oxidising agents.
- Multi-purpose cleaning - tackles grease, dirt & marks.
- Safe for use on paint, aluminium, metal, glass & rubber surfaces.
- No ammonia, solvents, VOC's, EDTA, NTA, dyes, fragrance & APEs.
Delphis Eco Professional Multi-Purpose Cleaner is tough on grease, dirt and stubborn marks. And by using this EU Eco-labelled all-in-one cleaner according to the dosage instructions and at the lowest possible temperature will contribute to the reduction of water pollution & waste production.
Does Delphis Eco Professional Multi-Purpose Cleaner contain sustainably sourced ingredients?
Yes! The ingredients in Delphis Eco Professional Multi-Purpose Cleaner are sustainably sourced. And unlike many other cleaners, it is also free from phosphates & phosphonates too!
What does EU Ecolabel accredited mean?
As an EU Ecolabel accredited product, Delphis Eco Professional Multi Purpose Cleaners must comply with a very tough set of criteria, which covers the products’ environmental impact, animal cruelty, and its fitness-for-use. The Ecolabel criteria look at the whole product life cycle: from the extraction of raw materials, to production, packaging, transport, use and disposal.
So I guess that means that the Delphis Eco Professional Multi-Purpose Cleaner bottle is recyclable then?
Yes! Delphis Eco Professional Multi-Purpose Cleaner bottles are 100% made from post-consumer recycled materials (it is advised to keep hold of your trigger & pump and place into your new bottle when you make a new purchase). Even the glue used for the label can be recycled!
Apply a small amount of Delphis Eco Professional Multi-Purpose Cleaner to a damp cloth and wipe surface. For heavy cleaning spray directly onto surface, leave to stand and wipe clean. For larger surface areas such as floors, use a mop and bucket.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid inhaling product, move to fresh air if in discomfort.
- Seek medical attention if in discomfort or if any symptoms persist.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if product gets into eyes, rinse with water.
- Do not drink, if swallowed drinking water may be beneficial, do not induce vomiting.
- Avoid contact with skin, if product gets onto skin wash with water and remove any contaminated clothing.
Made from plant-derived renewable and sustainable resources <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.