Comvita Medihoney Antibacterial Wound Gel 25g
Comvita Medihoney Antibacterial Wound Gel is a sterilised medical grade Honey with standardised antibacterial activity. It has been scientifically researched to support wound healing and reduce the risk of an infection.
Also available in larger 50g size:
- Dermatologically tested.
- Clinically proven to support wound healing.
- Medical grade Antibacterial Manuka honey.
- Free from parabens, fragrance, SLS, & petrolatum.
- Suitable for use on eczema wounds to support healing.
- Reduces the risk of infection & pain at dressing change.
- Contains plant butters rich in Essential Fatty Acids that lock in water to regenerate & revitalize your skin.
Looking for a natural eczema treatment?
Comvita Medihoney Wound Gel is free from parabens, fragrance, SLS, and petrolatum. Dermatologically tested, it is suitable for even the most sensitive skin and provides a gentle solution for babies and children with Eczema.
Other than the aforementioned active ingredient, Comvita Medihoney Antibacterial Wound Gel also includes oat extract, Aloe Vera, Chamomile and plant butters which help calm and soothe red, angry and itchy skin.
Comvita Medihoney Gel is not your everyday edible Manuka honey. So what makes it different?
The key ingredient is Medihoney medical grade Manuka Honey, which is certified natural by the Natural Products Association (NPA). Manuka honey is made by bees that feed on the Manuka shrub (Leptospermum Scoparium), a species of flowering plant native to New Zealand. Unlike regular honey that is heat processed or pasteurized, and therefore loses many of its beneficial Nutrients, Manuka honey is packed with live enzymes and Vitamins B + C.
How might an application of Manuka Honey benefit my skin?
When applied to the skin, Manuka honey oxygenates pores to draw out bacteria, highly improving Acne-prone areas. It also has potent anti-inflammatory properties, which can reduce redness and heal congested or inflamed skin. Manuka retains moisture too, without making the skin oily, and is therefore ideal for achieving a glowing, youthful complexion.
Comvita Medihoney Antibacterial Wound Gel is used in homes and hospitals around the world. It is suitable for use on eczema wounds to support healing:
- Clean wound.
- Apply Comvita Medihoney Antibacterial Wound Gel approximately 3mm thick to a sterile dressing pad and cover wound.
- Most wounds require changing daily. The dressing may be left for up to three days if there is very little wound fluid.
- At removal of the dressing, the natural gelling agents in the wound gel may leave a protective layer over the wound. This may be gently washed away.
Please note: DO NOT use this product on individuals who have had an allergic reaction to Honey. Serious wounds should be managed under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
Mel (Medihoney Antibacterial honey), natural gelling agents.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.