Bud Nutrition Female Fertility Formula 60 Tablets
What is the best vitamin for female fertility?
Introducing the Bud Nutrition Female Fertility Formula; a specially formulated Maca based fertility supplement for women trying to conceive.
- Peruvian MACA is a powerful adaptogen, it works to balance female hormones, improve regularity of cycles, enhance ovulation and support sexual function. It is also provides a concentrated source of vitamins and minerals to help properly nourish your body in preparation for pregnancy.
- Zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction, vitamin D & 400ug of Folic Acid (in naturally occuring Folate) as recommended by the UK Department of Health.
- Vitamins B6 & B12 which provide psycological support to help manage the additional pressure women may experience when trying to conceive.
- Also includes, muira puama, Cordyceps & Sea Kelp to support sexual health and natural fertility.
What is Bud fertility?
It is a bespoke formulation that is packed full of key nutrients and Vitamins, proven to support a woman’s natural reproductive health.
- Peruvian MACA shown by studies to support sexual function, it works on the endocrine system to balance female hormones, improve regularity of cycles and enhance ovulation. It also provides a concentrated source of vitamins and minerals to help properly nourish your body in preparation for pregnancy.
- Zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Folate which contributes to maternal tissue growth
- Vitamins B6 & B12 which help contribute to psycological function & has a positive impact on the mood of women to help manage the mental stress & psycological pressures when trying to conceive
- Vitamins C, E, D, B6, B12 & Selenium - all important for the normal function of the immune system, support healthy cell division and protect against cell damage from oxidative stress
- Cordyceps Sinensis is a traditional adaptogen used to reduce stress and fatigue and promote wellbeing to help cope with the additional psycological demands
- Muira puama used to enhance both physical and psychological aspects of sex & improve the regularity & intensity of female orgasms
- Sea Kelp provides a rich, natural source of iodine important for cognitive function & thyroid function
Directions: Take 2 capsules per day with or without food.
Cautionary Advice: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, consult your doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid, Maca Root 10:1 (Maca Root Extract, Maltodextrin), Cordyceps Sinensis, muira puama (Pytchopetalum Olacoides), Ascophyllum Nodosum Powder, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Silicon Dioxide), Selenium Yeast (Saccharomyces Cerevisiae), Vitamin D3 (Maltodextrin, Starch, Sucrose, Cholecalciferol), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), 5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid Powder, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cynocobalamin.
Free From: GMO material, wheat, soya, gluten, nuts, artificial colours, added sugars, flavourings & preservatives.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.