Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Tapioca Flour 500g
- A starchy & slightly sweet flour.
- Certified Kosher by OK Kosher Certification of Brooklyn, New York.
- Sourced from Cassava (Manihot esculenta), a plant common to South America
- Vegan - this product is vegan & vegetarian, meaning it is Dairy Free & does not include eggs or Honey.
- Suitable for those who follow a paleo, primal or other grain-free diet, including nuts flours, starches, whole Nuts & Seeds.
- Non-GMO Project Verified - this product is made without the use of bio-engineering & contains ingredients grown from identity preserved seeds.
- Gluten Free - this gluten free product was handled exclusively in a dedicated gluten free facility & tested for gluten free integrity in our quality control laboratory using an ELISA Gluten Assay test.
Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Tapioca Flour is one of the most versatile flours on the Gluten Free market. It’s a paleo diet favourite too, as well as one of the main ingredients for Pao de Queijo, a Brazilian cheese Bread.
How does Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Tapioca Flour differ to Tapioca Maltodextrin?
Tapioca Maltodextrin is more highly processed and modified than Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Tapioca Flour (a derivative of Tapioca starch). Tapioca maltodextrin is commonly used as a Food additive to thicken and stabilise foods like pudding and ice cream. Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Tapioca Flour is better for thickening and is especially good for adding texture to gluten free baked goods.
Do you have to heat Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Tapioca Flour for it to thicken or can it be used for a "no-cook" pudding?
Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Tapioca Flour needs to be heated before it will thicken.
Can I use Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Tapioca Flour as a substitute for cornstarch in baked goods?
Yes. You can use Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Tapioca Flour to replace cornstarch 1-to-1 in baked goods, however it may change the texture a bit.
Gluten free tapioca flour.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.