Sukrin Gold Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Measure out the flour and stir in the salt.
- In a bowl, combine the Sukrin Gold and butter until creamy.
- Beat in the egg.
- Gradually beat in the flour, and stir in the chocolate.
- Shape the dough into a log shape approximately 5cm (2") in diameter.
- Wrap in clingfilm, and place in the refrigerator to firm for at least 2 hours or until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5
- Cut the log into 2cm slices, and lay on a baking tray lined with silicone paper
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Now enjoy.
- 175g Sukrin Gold.
- 175g regular or Gluten Free self-raising flour.
- 110g butter (or reduced fat butter).
- 100g dark chocolate, roughly chopped.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1 egg.