Scrumptious Vegan Peanut Butter Cupcakes
This wonderful recipe tells you how to make these Scrumptious Peanut Butter Cupcakes for you and your family to enjoy.
Makes: 12 Cupcakes
For the Cupcakes:
- 250g Self-Raising Flour.
- 2 tsp Baking Powderâ€¨.
- 100g Golden Caster Sugar.
- 250ml Almond Milkâ€¨.
- 160g Meridian Smooth Peanut Butterâ€¨.
- 100ml Nut Oil.
For the frosting:
- 100g Meridian Smooth Peanut Butterâ€¨.
- 50g Cocoa.
- 200g Icing Sugar.
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract.
- 70ml Almond Milk.
- Heat the oven to 160C and line a 12 hole muffin tin with cake cases. Combine the flour, baking powder and sugar in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl beat together the almond milk, peanut butter and nut oil until smooth. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the liquid. Stir gently until you have a smooth, thick mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into the cake cases and bake for 20-25mins then set aside to cool.
- While the cakes are cooling make the frosting. Beat together all the ingredients to make a stiff smooth frosting. Once the cakes are cool spread or pipe the frosting on top. If the frosting is too stiff, add an extra splash of almond milk.
Cooking Tip: To add more delicious flavour you can try adding a sprinkle of desiccated coconut.
You may also want to try making some Delicious Blueberry Muffins.