1. Put the chicken pieces into a bowl or plastic Ziploc bag. Add the paprika, cumin, lime juice, black pepper and melted Lucy Bee and stir to coat. If in a bag, it’s easier to “massage” into the chicken. Leave to marinate for 10 minutes or longer if you have the time.
2. Melt 2 tbsp. Lucy Bee in a large frying pan. Add the chicken and fry until the chicken is cooked. Put the chicken into an oven-proof dish and keep warm until ready to serve.
3. Fry the onions, then the peppers until cooked.
4. Warm the fajitas in the oven for 10 minutes.
5. TO SERVE:
6. Make up your fajita by adding chicken, onion and peppers along with grated cheese, tomatoes, guacamole, shredded lettuce or natural yoghurt to suit your taste.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes plus minimum 10 minutes marinating time
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free
- 4 chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tsp. sweet smoked paprika
- Pinch of ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- Juice of one lime
- 1 red pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 red onion finely sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 Warburtons gluten free wraps
- Natural yoghurt, guacamole, salsa and grated cheese to serve. If wanting a dairy free option, choose lactose free yoghurt and cheese.